514 Brandon Ave Clearwater FL 33765 MLS U8070089
Less Photos /\
514 Brandon Ave
Home Description: 514 Brandon Ave
Purchase this beautiful home in central Clearwater. Imagine the potential that this location offers! On a large, corner, fenced lot with private gated entry. This home boasts several updates including over-sized custom entry doors leading into a very fresh & clean home updated with ceramic tile, neutral paint & crown molding throughout. The split plan offers 2 bedrooms and updated bathroom with plenty of closets in one part of home. Not to mention, the light & bright master is spacious & has own bathroom featuring a ceramic tile, shower,& updated vanity. Just off the kitchen the dining area is perfect place to sit and gather w/ family & friends while preparing your next meal. The kitchen cabinets are beautiful & provide more than enough storage. Look through the window over the sink & let the sunshine in! You'll find a nice family room and bonus room directly off the dining room that could be a formal dining room or a study/den, or convert into a 4th bedroom if needed. There is an additional 3rd full bathroom adjacent. Enjoy relaxing out in a very large Florida room equipped with ceiling fans, windows all around, & plenty space for of tables and seating. Just across the street is one of Clearwater's many golf courses & Marymont park is on the other corner. It's just a short drive to Florida's top beaches, international airport, shopping, restaurants, and more!
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom
- Appliances: Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Florida Room
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10028
- Lot Dim: 92x109
- Lot Acres: 0.23
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 0011
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, In City Limits, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Clearwater home in this zip code is
$304,027 (10.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $196/sqft,
which is 6.8% less than similar homes
in the 33765 zip code.
514 Brandon Ave Clearwater FL 33765
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 514 Brandon Ave
- Approx Payment:$1,649*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Coast To Coast.
514 Brandon Ave, Clearwater FL is a single family home of 1733 sqft and
is currently priced at $339,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1964.
A comparable home for sale at 1754 Ragland Ave in Clearwater is listed at $289,900.
This home on 514 Brandon Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
College Park, Eastwood Terrace and Gulf To Bay Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8070089 has been posted on this site since 1/6/2020 (145 days ago).