515 Reid St Sarasota FL 34242 MLS A4463128
Less Photos /\
515 Reid St
Home Description: 515 Reid St
Exceptional Modern European Home. Recently redesigned and completely remodeled in 2018, this amazing home offers the highest standards of design, materials and functionality throughout. It begins with an impressive pivot door entrance which leads you to an open plan living area. This 3 Bedroom 2 1/2 Baths home has a gourmet kitchen with top of the line Miele appliances. Beautiful granite counter tops with waterfall ends designed to complement the innovative 6' Galley workstation and high end Harmoni Cabinetry. The flooring throughout is a beautiful red oak finish by Lauzon Pure Genius Air Purifying Smart Floors. These offer not only the highest quality but also incorporate green standards for a healthy living environment. Bathrooms have floor to ceiling marble as well as high quality fixtures and other design features. Open and spacious living area presenting amenities from the designer ceiling fans and lighting to the velvety sooth finish of the ceilings and walls. Through large glass doors you make your way outside to the bar and grill area, a beautiful salt water pool and jacuzzi surrounded by imported quartzite pavers.
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Chlorine Free, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Salt Water
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground, Swim Spa
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- Floor Covering: Engineered Hardwood, Forestry Stewardship Certified
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Built-In Shelving, Closet Pantry, Granit Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Architectural Style: Contemporary, Custom
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 2903
Available now at $1,290,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Ground Level, Guest, Off Street, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Humidity Control
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- Lot Sqft: 9551
- Lot Dim: 97x115x94x90
- Lot Acres: 0.22
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 14
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County, Irregular Lot, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,255,605 (2.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $561/sqft,
which is 4.4% less than similar homes
in the 34242 zip code.
515 Reid St Sarasota FL 34242
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 515 Reid St
For Sale Near: 515 Reid St
- Approx Payment:$6,275*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Action Realty Of Sarasota Llc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4463128) located at 515 Reid St Sarasota FL 34242, call: 813-527-9259
515 Reid St, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2300 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,290,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1958.
A comparable home for sale at 8115 Midnight Pass Rd in Sarasota is listed at $1,099,000.
This home on 515 Reid St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Sarasota Beach, Gulf & Bay Club and Gulf & Bay Club Bayside are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4463128 has been posted on this site since 3/26/2020 (14 days ago).