516 Belle Isle Ave Belleair Beach FL 33786 MLS U8120801
Less Photos /\
516 Belle Isle Ave
Home Description: 516 Belle Isle Ave
A LUXURIOUS, COASTAL MODERN MASTERWORK WITH EXTRAORDINARY, BUILT-TO-LAST COMMERICAL GRADE CONCRETE/STEEL CONSTRUCTION DESIGNED TO WITHSTAND 250MPH WINDS! Beautifully landscaped with a fine circular brick paver driveway, step inside and discover a waterfront living environment unlike any other. With a mammoth 20ft+ high great room with towering floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the waterfront, this extraordinary example of contemporary architecture boasts designer porcelain floors, exquisite rounded walls, dazzling light fixtures and remarkable ceiling finishes in virtually every room. Great room boasts a custom-designed full-service granite wet bar and fireplace w/soaring marble façade. Posh, multi-purpose oversized game room provides space suitable as a theater room or additional bedroom. The lovely kitchen features stunning waterviews, gorgeous Silestone counters, custom German cabinetry, breakfast bar area and Subzero/Whirlpool appliances. Commercial, all-glass 3-story, 2,000 lb elevator whisks you away to the wonderful 2nd level with wrap around walkway & waterfront office area. The grand master suite with spacious walk-in closet & closet system, opens to a private master deck overlooking the waterfront. The all-granite master bath overlooks the intracoastal waterway and provides dual vanities and all-granite walk-in shower. Two additional 2nd level bedroom suites enjoy walk-in closets, baths & custom marble soaking tubs. The 3rd level provides a superb sitting area (overlooking the intracoastal) that could be a 4th bedroom. Perfect for evening entertainment, the spectacular 1920sqft rooftop sundeck offers numerous seating and lounging areas, cooking area, 375 sqft of secured storage and a full bath with separate steam shower. Step up to the rare 4th floor observation deck and take in miles of 360-degree panoramic views of Sand Key, Clearwater Beach, Belleair and downtown Clearwater. Your backyard is a true oasis! Large covered deck transitions to a brilliant 8” formed concrete salt water pool with glass tile & a full hydrotherapy hot tup/spa (with indoor & outdoor controls). Pergola/landscaping provide a dramatic zen-like environment. Oversized dock provides a permanent Tiki umbrella, a 20K lb boat lift and 2nd lift for waverunners. 4-car garage with workshop, numerous extras and many value-added features. A truly uncommon home in a fabulous waterfront location! All dimensions are estimates, buyer to verify dimensions.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Tile
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: CLEARWATER HARBOR
- Water Frontage: Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 80
- Water Extras: Dock - Composite, Dock - Open, Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, Sailboat Water, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Gulf/Ocean, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Attic Fan, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Sauna, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Granite, Porcelain Tile
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Great Room, Inside Utility, Loft
- Architectural Style: Contemporary, Custom
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Brick, Concrete
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Concrete, Membrane, Tile
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Building Sqft: 7147
Available now at $2,999,999
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9601
- Lot Dim: 80x120
- Lot Acres: 0.22
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 0760
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In City Limits, In County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Hurricane Shutters/Windows
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Belleair Beach home in this zip code is
$2,246,592 (25.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $538/sqft,
which is 6.9% less than similar homes
in the 33786 zip code.
516 Belle Isle Ave Belleair Beach FL 33786
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 516 Belle Isle Ave
- Approx Payment:$14,594*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Jim White & Assoc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8120801) located at 516 Belle Isle Ave Belleair Beach FL 33786, call: 813-452-4250
516 Belle Isle Ave, Belleair Beach FL is a single family home of 5579 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,999,999
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 107 Harrison Ave in Belleair Beach is listed at $2,290,000.
This home on 516 Belle Isle Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Belleair Beach, FL.
Winston Estates, Belleair Beach Yacht Club and Howard Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8120801 has been posted on this site since 5/3/2021 (11 days ago).