5163 Asher Ct Sarasota FL 34232 MLS A4470884
Less Photos /\
5163 Asher Ct
Home Description: 5163 Asher Ct
HOME SWEET HOME! Built in 2018 with over $60,000 in upgrades. Designed with ease of living in mind and loaded with character! Upon arrival you are greeted by a covered front porch where you can enjoy your morning coffee or your evening spirits. The transitional, but comfortable décor, complemented by ceramic faux wood flooring, features an open floor plan that invites you to relax with friends and family. This move-in ready residence has a master suite, junior suite, 2 additional guest bedrooms with a jack and jill bathroom, plus a den that is currently being used as a his-and-her office. Fine details include upgraded cabinetry in the kitchen, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, and the herringbone subway tile backsplash. Not to mention the cooktop is gas for all of your cooking needs. Head outside through the sliding glass doors and enjoy the expansive, fenced in backyard from your covered screened-in lanai. With plenty of privacy from the preserve there is ample room for a pool. In addition to the preserve lot the home is located at the end of a cul-de-sac. A wonderful life awaits you here at the peaceful enclave of Palmer Park. Located within the heart of Sarasota, minutes from parks and close to the city’s best beaches, dining, shopping and cultural pursuits.
- Elementary School: Fruitville Elementary
- Middle School: McIntosh Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Linoleum
- Bathroom 3 Features: Jack & Jill Bathroom
- Bedroom 4 Features: Jack & Jill Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Stone Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub, Stone Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Craftsman
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3093
Available now at $479,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, On Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6670
- Lot Acres: 0.15
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 23
- HOA Fees: $650 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $216
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Private
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance Grounds
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$432,364 (9.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $208/sqft,
which is 13.8% less than similar homes
in the 34232 zip code.
5163 Asher Ct Sarasota FL 34232
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5163 Asher Ct
For Sale Near: 5163 Asher Ct
- Approx Payment:$2,335*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4470884) located at 5163 Asher Ct Sarasota FL 34232, call: 813-527-9259
5163 Asher Ct, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2307 sqft and
is currently priced at $479,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2018.
A comparable home for sale at 5805 Elegant Orchd Way in Sarasota is listed at $322,990.
This home on 5163 Asher Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Turtle Creek, Tamaron and Sarasota Springs are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4470884 has been posted on this site since 6/30/2020 (12 days ago).