517 Key Royale Dr Holmes Beach FL 34217 MLS A4478098
Less Photos /\
517 Key Royale Dr
Home Description: 517 Key Royale Dr
Waterfront home with panoramic views of the intercostal has everything you would want in a home on Anna Maria Island in Florida. With 3,266 sq. under A/C and 4,554 sq. ft. under roof, the 5 spacious bedrooms, and 5 exquisite baths, 4 of which have both tubs AND separate showers. Open floor plan allowing space to entertain family and friends. Water views from the living room, dining room kitchen, and All but 1 bedroom. Only 4 blocks to the sugar-sand beaches. Viewing the magnificent sunrises and sunsets over your tropical back yard including a pool, spa, beautiful bayou, private dock to fish off, or to hop on your boat. Boaters PARADISE Keep it on the 9000 Lb lift in your very own backyard when not in use! No bridges to Tampa Bay, within minutes you are in the pristine waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Go by golf cart, car, free trolley, bicycle or walk -you are only a few minutes away from shopping, restaurants, and of course the beach. Offered Turnkey furnished (some furniture and bedding have changed since the pictures were taken), built-in 2006. New Dock May 2017 and New Roof 2018!
- Elementary School: Anna Maria Elementary
- Middle School: Martha B. King Middle
- High School: Manatee High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full, Bayou, Canal, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: BAY OR BAYOU OR 66TH ST CANAL
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 100
- Water Extras: Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Dock - Open, Dock w/Water Supply, Fishing Pier, Lift, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Bayou, Beach - Public, Brackish Water, Canal - Saltwater, Gulf/Ocean, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 5 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Great Room Features: Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Interior In-Law Suite Features: Bidet, Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Bidet, Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom 2 Features: Bidet, Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Additional Rooms: Great Room, Inside Utility, Interior In-Law Suite
- Architectural Style: Contemporary, Craftsman, Custom, Other, Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 4554
Available now at $1,899,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Interior In-Law Suite||15x23||Second|
|Master Bedroom 2||15x23||Second|
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Guest
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 10600
- Lot Acres: 0.24
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 14
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: no restrictions
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Holmes Beach home in this zip code is
$2,135,090 (12.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $581/sqft,
which is 26.4% less than similar homes
in the 34217 zip code.
517 Key Royale Dr Holmes Beach FL 34217
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 517 Key Royale Dr
- Approx Payment:$9,238*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Island Real Estate-Anna Maria.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4478098) located at 517 Key Royale Dr Holmes Beach FL 34217, call: 813-452-4165
517 Key Royale Dr, Holmes Beach FL is a single family home of 3266 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,899,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 606 Crestwood Ln in Holmes Beach is listed at $3,999,000.
This home on 517 Key Royale Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Holmes Beach, FL.
Gulf View, Le Marais Sud and Gutierrez are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4478098 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2020 (5 days ago).