5170 Barnett Cir Lakewood Ranch FL 34211 MLS A4582672
Less Photos /\
5170 Barnett Cir
Home Description: 5170 Barnett Cir
Under contract-accepting backup offers. One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Welcome to a 55-plus active adult gated community of Cresswind of Lakewood Ranch! Don’t miss out on this gorgeous like new, move in ready 2 bedroom + den, 2 bath home. Its open designed gathering spaces make it the perfect fit for the active Florida lifestyle. The kitchen is stunning with light grey cabinets, Cambria quartz countertops, walk in pantry, gas stove and a counter-height breakfast bar for casual dining. The spacious great room is perfect for entertaining, with tile flooring thru out, large windows with plantation shutters, and sliders that lead to the paver brick lanai. This oversized lot has room to add a pool or extend your lanai, adding additional exterior living. The tiled owner's suite features a luxurious bathroom complete with double vanity, large shower and two walk-in closets, providing ample storage space. At the front of the home, you will find the tiled guest bedroom and bath, an open den, and a spacious laundry room with additional storage. I can’t forget to mention your stove, dryer and water heater are on natural gas. Upgrades include plantation shutters, water softner & reverse osmosis system. Cresswind Lakewood Ranch, offers residents exclusive access to a clubhouse, community pool, tennis and pickleball courts, and a full-time lifestyle director. Convenient to all that Lakewood Ranch has to offer from shopping, restaurants, Lakewood Ranch hospital to I-75 which can take you into Sarasota or a quick trip to Tampa. Schedule your showing today on this gorgeous home!
- Address: 5170 Barnett Cir
- Levels: One
- City: Lakewood Ranch
- Zip: 34211
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Cresswind
- Community Features: Clubhouse,Deed Restrictions,Dog Park,Fitness Center,Gated Community - No Guard,Golf Carts OK,Irrigation-Reclaimed Water,Pool,Sidewalks,Tennis Courts
- Elementary School: Gullett Elementary
- Middle School: Dr Mona Jain Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Split Bedroom,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Gas Water Heater,Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Pantry
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Great Room,Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Lighting,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2169
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||14x9||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Great Room||14x19||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bedroom 2||10x11||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Master Bedroom||13x14||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7623.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1800
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 149
- HOA Fees: $1,188 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $396
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: True
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Irregular Lot,Oversized Lot
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,505
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV,Common Area Taxes,Internet,Maintenance Grounds,Pool,Recreational Facilities,Security
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Buyers to verify with HOA
- : 941-954-5454
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Lakewood Ranch home in this zip code is
$634,332 (27.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $329/sqft,
which is 14.8% less than similar homes
in the 34211 zip code.
5170 Barnett Cir Lakewood Ranch FL 34211
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5170 Barnett Cir
For Sale Near: 5170 Barnett Cir
- Approx Payment:$2,427*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX ALLIANCE GROUP.
5170 Barnett Cir, Lakewood Ranch FL is a single family home of 1516 sqft and
is currently priced at $499,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 12750 Del Corso Loop in Lakewood Ranch is listed at $819,000.
This home on 5170 Barnett Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Central Park, Lakewood National and Esplanade Lakewood Ranch are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4582672 has been posted on this site since 9/18/2023 (11 days ago).