518 Bird Key Dr Sarasota FL 34236 MLS A4504021
Less Photos /\
518 Bird Key Dr
Home Description: 518 Bird Key Dr
Here is your chance to finally live the life you've always dreamed of - and in one of Sarasota's most sought-after communities: the coveted island of Bird Key, surrounded by the azure waters of Sarasota Bay.
This well maintained 3 bedroom garden home is the perfect canvas for your future real estate masterpiece. The choice is yours: move in, renovate or build new. The moment you set foot through the door you will love the open concept and the amount of light shining in from the windows and sliding doors. Large living room lets you access and view the outside pool and spa area, where your first cup of coffee or your last glass of wine can be enjoyed. The oversized kitchen has been treated to granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a center island with sink and dishwasher for your convenience. There is enough space for a breakfast room and barstools for a quick bite or drink. If you prefer a more formal dining experience there is a bonus room right next to the kitchen that also gives you access to the pool area. On the other wing of the home you have three bedrooms, the master with direct access to the outside area and two more smaller bedrooms that share a bathroom. Both bathrooms have been nicely updated to a contemporary design.
Bird Key is just a bridge away from Downtown Sarasota with all of its restaurants, shops, museums, and cultural exhibits.
Indulge in the Bird Key lifestyle - membership in the exclusive Bird Key Yacht Club is optional and offers you five-star dining, tennis courts, a fitness room, a 42-slip marina for sail and power vessels from 20 to 50 ft, and golf privileges in the Laurel Oak Country Club and historic Sara Bay Country Club golf communities.
Are YOU living vogue? WHY NOT?!
- Address: 518 Bird Key Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34236
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Bird Key
- Community Features: Gated,Golf Carts OK,Water Access
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Above Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Open Floorplan,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Architectural Style: Custom,Traditional
- Exterior Features: Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2989
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Street Lights,Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 12840.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2900
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 2
- HOA Fees: $700 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $58
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Near Golf Course,Near Marina,Near Public Transit
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard,Security
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,907,638 (36.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $752/sqft,
which is 0.8% less than similar homes
in the 34236 zip code.
518 Bird Key Dr Sarasota FL 34236
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 518 Bird Key Dr
- Approx Payment:$6,806*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of LIVING VOGUE LLC.
518 Bird Key Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1861 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,399,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1412 Cocoanut Ave in Sarasota is listed at $335,000.
This home on 518 Bird Key Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Condo On The Bay Tower, L Elegance On Lido Beach and Mark Sarasota are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4504021 has been posted on this site since 7/20/2021 (11 days ago).