52 Bishops Court Rd # 113 Osprey FL 34229 MLS A4452566
Reduced By $44,900
last change 1/22/2020
Less Photos /\
52 Bishops Court Rd # 113
Home Description: 52 Bishops Court Rd # 113
Best priced opportunity to experience country club living at its finest! This traditional townhome is conveniently located in the Oaks Preserve and features classic architectural details and quality finishes. There is a large main floor living space with sliding doors leading to a private terrace and serene preserve views. The dining room boasts tray ceiling, crown moldings and a wet bar. Also on the ground floor is kitchen, powder room, and laundry. On the second floor you will find two spacious bedrooms with ensuite baths and walk-in closets. Detached carport, guest parking and storage is provided. This gorgeous community is gated with 24 hour security, lush landscaping, community pool and clubhouse. The Oaks Club membership is required and offers two 18-hole golf courses, 13 har-tru tennis courts, state of the art fitness facility and award winning clubhouse featuring formal and casual dining, The Oaks Club is known for exceptional quality, amenities and active lifestyle. The location gives you easy access to local beaches, restaurants, shopping and world class performance arts. This home is being offered turnkey.
- Address: 52 Bishops Court Rd # 113
- Unit Num: 113
- Levels: Two
- City: Osprey
- Zip: 34229
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Maintenance, Playground, Pool, Security, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Gulf Gate Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Interior Features: Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Crawlspace, Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2154
Available now at $205,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Common, Guest, Reserved
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 0
- Lot Acres: 0.00
- Total Acre: Non-Applicable
- Lot Num: 113
- HOA Fees: $665 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $221
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Townhouse
- Location: Conservation Area, In County, Near Golf Course, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Private Road, Security, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $1,854 Quarterly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $618
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Building Name Number: 52
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Osprey condo in this zip code is
$281,528 (37.3% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $108/sqft,
which is 69.9% less than similar condos
in the 34229 zip code.
52 Bishops Court Rd # 113 Osprey FL 34229
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 52 Bishops Court Rd # 113
For Sale Near: 52 Bishops Court Rd # 113
- Approx Payment:$1,039*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Greco Real Estate.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4452566) located at 52 Bishops Court Rd # 113 Osprey FL 34229, call: 813-527-9259
52 Bishops Court Rd # 113, Osprey FL is a condo of 1890 sqft and
is currently priced at $205,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1984.
A comparable condo for sale at 291 Hidden Bay Dr # 102 in Osprey is listed at $289,000.
This condo on 52 Bishops Court Rd # 113 has decreased in price by $44,900 and the last change was on 1/22/2020.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Osprey, FL.
MLS A4452566 has been posted on this site since 11/29/2019 (188 days ago).