5209 19Th E St Ellenton FL 34222 MLS A4502722
Less Photos /\
5209 19Th E St
Home Description: 5209 19Th E St
***Highest & Best Offer submitted by 4:00 p.m. on 6/10/21. Seller decisions by 6:00 p.m. on 6/10/21*** Endless opportunities with this Manatee River waterfront property. Currently zoned duplex, the property can serve as your main residence, income producing rental, flip or new build. Future land use, commercial zoning. You have multiple options for outdoor entertainment: front screened in patio connecting to Master Bedroom, additional front screened in patio with laundry closet and close-able windowpanes, private back deck, Master Bedroom covered back patio, and wood deeded dock. As you enter the home you walk through a sizable entryway. To the right of the main entryway is a breezeway with sliding glass doors providing spectacular views of the river, saturating the home with sunlight. Through the breezeway you approach the guest bedroom, jack & jill master bathroom and master bedroom. The jack & jill master bathroom hosts a single vanity in addition to a Jacuzzi bath/shower. Master Bedroom is spacious with French doors connecting to a front screened in patio as well as sliding glass doors to step onto the covered back patio, offering a restful spot to enjoy the sunrise and sunset. To the left of the main entryway are the kitchen, dining room and living room. Kitchen has original wood cabinets with Whirlpool stainless steel appliances. Dining Room can be positioned either in the entryway or off the kitchen. Living Room is the heart of the home with expansive and breathtaking views of the river. Tucked behind the living room is a guest bathroom with built-in shelving and standalone shower and sink. Next to the bathroom is a labyrinth of rooms. An office/den with a uniquely elevated cubby with access to under the home storage and a window to watch the ripples of the river. The office/den flow into a jack & jill bathroom with stand-alone shower and single vanity sink. The Jack & Jill bathroom connect to an additional bedroom leading into private kitchen and living room. The Living Room contains a mini-split and sliding glass doors leading to a private wooden deck offering solitude and serenity while overlooking the river. The property offers substantial front and side yard, allowing for vehicle, boat or RV parking. Two sheds and under the house access to accommodate additional storage. The waterfront backyard is the gem of the home, inviting you to soak in the Florida sun, watch the sunrise or sunset and breathe in the fresh river air. Boat, fish, watch the wildlife and more from your private deeded dock. With 62ft depth clearance and pylons you can securely and safely enjoy your boat. Easy access to 1-75, Ellenton Outlet Mall and countless restaurants. No HOA, No CDD. Make this Manatee River waterfront home your personal gem!
- Address: 5209 19Th E St
- Levels: One
- City: Ellenton
- Zip: 34222
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Water Access
- Elementary School: Blackburn Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Palmetto High
- Water View: River
- Water Name: MANATEE RIVER
- Water Frontage: River Front
- Water Feet: 125
- Water Extras: Dock - Open,Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site,Dock - Wood,Fishing Pier,Riprap,Sailboat Water
- Water Access: River
- Interior Features: Built in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Other,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Thermostat
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Dryer,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Concrete,Laminate,Tile
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Family Room,Florida Room
- Architectural Style: Bungalow,Florida
- Exterior Features: Awning(s),French Doors,Lighting,Sliding Doors,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame
- Foundation: Basement,Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2644
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: False
- Garage: False
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Boat,Ground Level
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Public,Sewer Connected,Water Available,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7749.00
- Lot Dim: 125x62
- Lot Acres: 0.1800
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 21
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Flood Insurance Required,FloodZone,In County,Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Buyers Agent to verify all information on buyers behalf.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 10+
- Max Pet Weight: 999
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Ellenton home in this zip code is
$437,018 (2.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $246/sqft,
which is 2.1% less than similar homes
in the 34222 zip code.
5209 19Th E St Ellenton FL 34222
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5209 19Th E St
For Sale Near: 5209 19Th E St
- Approx Payment:$2,189*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of KELLER WILLIAMS ON THE WATER.
5209 19Th E St, Ellenton FL is a single family home of 1828 sqft and
is currently priced at $449,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3415 14Th E Ct in Ellenton is listed at $299,000.
This home on 5209 19Th E St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Ellenton, FL.
Bougainvillea Place, Oakley Place and Oakleaf Hammock are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4502722 has been posted on this site since 6/3/2021 (19 days ago).