521 34Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33704 MLS U8075036
Less Photos /\
521 34Th Ave N
Home Description: 521 34Th Ave N
This Five Points Neighborhood Home gets 5-STARS for Style, Location and Charm! This three bedroom, two bath home has been completely updated with modern finishes while preserving the mid-century style. Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout the living areas and guest rooms provide a warming ambience. The open concept living and dining rooms flow through to the big bright kitchen. Stunning granite over white cabinets create the perfect space for gathering and cooking. With a large pantry and dry bar, the kitchen is abundant with storage, prep and serving areas. The Master Suite is a large retreat with plenty of room for a king bed and lounge area while the custom walk-in closet and elegant ensuite bath provide the luxury you expect in a new home. Enjoy outdoor living on the inviting front porch or private backyard. Attached two car garage has alley access and additional parking for Boat or RV.
- Elementary School: John M Sexton Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Meadowlawn Middle-PN
- High School: St. Petersburg High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range
- Floor Covering: Wood
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Kitchen Features: Bar, Closet Pantry, Granit Counters
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Granit Counters, Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2536
Available now at $547,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Alley Access, Boat, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Guest, On Street, Open
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 6421
- Lot Dim: 50x127
- Lot Acres: 0.15
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 24
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Hurricane Shutters/Windows
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$568,727 (4.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $298/sqft,
which is 4.3% less than similar homes
in the 33704 zip code.
521 34Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33704
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 521 34Th Ave N
For Sale Near: 521 34Th Ave N
- Approx Payment:$2,661*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Smith & Associates Real Estate.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8075036) located at 521 34Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33704, call: 813-452-4250
521 34Th Ave N, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1833 sqft and
is currently priced at $547,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1952.
A comparable home for sale at 500 38Th Ave N in St Petersburg is listed at $299,000.
This home on 521 34Th Ave N has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Snell Isle Brightbay, Euclid Park and Euclid Grove 1St Add are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8075036 has been posted on this site since 2/14/2020 (13 days ago).