521 Virginia Ln Clearwater FL 33764 MLS U8136630
Less Photos /\
521 Virginia Ln
Home Description: 521 Virginia Ln
Welcome to this three-bedroom, two-bathroom block construction home complete with an oversized two-car detached garage. The house boasts a split floor plan as well as having the potential for an open plan living area. The inside laundry room can be found just off of the kitchen with extra space for storage too. The garage is already plumbed for a third bathroom and still has plenty of room to expand the current workspace. The location is ideal at the end of a street of only 11 homes with no thoroughfare but still just minutes from famous Clearwater beach, downtown Dunedin, St. Petersburg College, Tampa Airport and so much more! The conveniently located neighborhood has a number of brand-new homes right next door, doesn’t have an HOA and isn’t in a flood zone which makes it that much harder to pass up. Pop in and have a look for yourself!
- Elementary School: Plumb Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Oak Grove Middle-PN
- High School: Clearwater High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Split Bedroom,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Laminate
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Lighting
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2064
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||19x15||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: False
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Boat,Driveway,Garage Faces Side,Oversized,Workshop in Garage
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric,Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8385.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1900
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 1000
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Clearwater home in this zip code is
$400,267 (35.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $224/sqft,
which is 7.5% less than similar homes
in the 33764 zip code.
521 Virginia Ln Clearwater FL 33764
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 521 Virginia Ln
For Sale Near: 521 Virginia Ln
- Approx Payment:$1,495*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL.
521 Virginia Ln, Clearwater FL is a single family home of 1316 sqft and
is currently priced at $295,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1830 Pine St in Clearwater is listed at $489,900.
This home on 521 Virginia Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Meteor Plaza, Summerdale and East Druid Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8136630 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2021 (14 days ago).