5220 Westshore Dr New Port Richey FL 34652 MLS W7828488
Less Photos /\
5220 Westshore Dr
New Port Richey,
Home Description: 5220 Westshore Dr
STUNNING Mark Maconi custom built waterfront home within walking distance to the private Gulf Harbors Beach Club. This sprawling home offer 5 bedrooms + office or 6th bedroom, 2 bonus rooms, one used as a massage room. On the main (2nd) floor is the master suite, another spacious bedroom, chef's kitchen with built in ovens, convection and also a proofing oven for baking. Massive amount of cabinet space and granite counter tops. Center island offers additional storage and space for entertaining and serving meals. Breakfast room with french doors opens onto the the 2nd floor balcony. Just off the kitchen is a custom wet bar, cabinets, wine refrigerator, with granite countertops. Family room offers built ins, gas fireplace, soaring ceilings, french doors open to the balcony and formal dining room. Home was built with pre-cast concrete 8" thick, Guardian fire system through-out home, Kinetico water system, hurricane windows, security system with motion hard drive + cameras and 4 Trane AC units. Now to the good part guys! On the dock, you have a 28k boat lift that will hold up to a 40' boat, 4 motor system, electric, water, floating dock with move with the tide boat line, jet ski ramp + 2 lifts, dolphin poles that will accommodate a 60' boat, water is 33' deep! Call today for your private showing.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Deck, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Tile
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Canal, Gulf/Ocean - Full
- Water Name: GULF OF MEXICO
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 65
- Water Extras: Davits, Dock - Composite, Dock - Open, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Fishing Pier, Lift, No Wake Zone, Sailboat Water, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Beach - Private, Canal - Saltwater, Gulf/Ocean
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Family Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Wood
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Granite Counters, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Contemporary, Custom, Elevated
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Stilt/On Piling
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 10790
Available now at $1,675,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Feature: Bath In Garage, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Ground Level, Oversized, Split Garage, Tandem, Under Building
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 12465
- Lot Dim: 37' x 253' x 65' x 109'...
- Lot Acres: 0.29
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 0660
- HOA Fees: $156 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $13
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated, Stilt Home
- Location: Cleared, CoastalConstruction Control Line, Cul-De-Sac, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County, Key Lot, Level/Flat, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Other Fees Amount: $100 Annual
- Building Num Floors: 4
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom New Port Richey home in this zip code is
$985,975 (41.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $253/sqft,
which is 1.1% less than similar homes
in the 34652 zip code.
5220 Westshore Dr New Port Richey FL 34652
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5220 Westshore Dr
- Approx Payment:$8,148*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4288 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Dalton Wade, Inc..
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# W7828488) located at 5220 Westshore Dr New Port Richey FL 34652, call: 813-452-4288
5220 Westshore Dr, New Port Richey FL is a single family home of 6620 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,675,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 4632 Marine Pkwy # 201 in New Port Richey is listed at $169,000.
This home on 5220 Westshore Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in New Port Richey, FL.
Aristida, Sea Colony and Gulf Harbors Woodlands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS W7828488 has been posted on this site since 11/19/2020 (16 days ago).