5221 Sunnydale Cir S Sarasota FL 34233 MLS A4496849
Less Photos /\
5221 Sunnydale Cir S
Home Description: 5221 Sunnydale Cir S
5221 Sunnydale Circle S. in Greenfield! This is a beautiful, light, bright and spacious 4 bed 2 ½ bath pool home with a tranquil pond view and situated in one of Sarasota’s favorite neighborhoods. This wonderful family home offers so much of what buyers look for today: a split floor plan, an updated kitchen with stainless appliances, a spacious great room with sliding glass doors to the pool area, luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout the living spaces, and a private screen enclosed pool area plus a covered lanai to be outside but out of the sun. Don’t forget that Greenfield is located in the heart of Sarasota and A+ rated school districts, making this an absolutely perfect home for families or those simply seeking the good Florida life. Easy access to shopping, dining, medical facilities, everyday conveniences and just a short drive to the beach or downtown Sarasota! With so few homes on the market in this price range, this is sure to go quickly…… act now and schedule your showing today!
- Elementary School: Ashton Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Pond
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 60
- Water Access: Pond
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2822
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10000
- Lot Acres: 0.23
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 62
- HOA Fees: $650 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $54
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See HOA documents for verification of pet restrictions.
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$574,373 (20.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $229/sqft,
which is 2.0% less than similar homes
in the 34233 zip code.
5221 Sunnydale Cir S Sarasota FL 34233
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5221 Sunnydale Cir S
- Approx Payment:$2,311*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Atchley Propert.
5221 Sunnydale Cir S, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2074 sqft and
is currently priced at $475,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 5278 Twinflower Ln in Sarasota is listed at $595,000.
This home on 5221 Sunnydale Cir S has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Covington Place, Southfield and Bliss Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4496849 has been posted on this site since 4/7/2021 (4 days ago).