523 74Th St Holmes Beach FL 34217 MLS A4491958
Less Photos /\
523 74Th St
Home Description: 523 74Th St
The Spirit of Coastal Living is embodied in this lovely Bay Palms, 4 bedroom/3 bath canal front home. A soft turquoise palette, paver driveway and palm lined porticoed entry align to say, What a Pretty House. The interior evokes the breeziness of the beach with abundant natural light, colorful tones and a clean aesthetic. The open living space is decorated in merry, tasteful, coastal fabrics and textures both in the furnishings and window treatments. The living, dining and kitchen offer open living space with tile flooring flowing throughout. The second floor master suite offers waterfront views and glimpses of Bimini Bay from the expansive deck. On the first floor, there is a second master suite with French doors leading pool and waterside as well as 2 additional bedrooms and bath. A small office area and laundry complete the interior. The garage offers one car parking as well as a 5X16 tackle room. Step through the French doors to a large, covered outdoor living area with kitchen, bar, gathering seating and pool as well as dock, two boat lifts, and endless adventure. Offered turn-key furnished less personal exceptions.
- Elementary School: Anna Maria Elementary
- Middle School: Martha B. King Middle
- High School: Manatee High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Partial, Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 100
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub, Stone Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Other
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Metal
Available now at $2,295,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bedroom 2||14x12||First|
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- Lot Sqft: 10999
- Lot Dim: 100x110
- Lot Acres: 0.25
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 4
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Holmes Beach home in this zip code is
$2,037,035 (11.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $937/sqft,
which is 15.9% less than similar homes
in the 34217 zip code.
523 74Th St Holmes Beach FL 34217
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 523 74Th St
For Sale Near: 523 74Th St
- Approx Payment:$11,164*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Island Real Estate-Anna Maria.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4491958) located at 523 74Th St Holmes Beach FL 34217, call: 813-452-4165
523 74Th St, Holmes Beach FL is a single family home of 2449 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,295,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1959.
A comparable home for sale at 606 Crestwood Ln in Holmes Beach is listed at $3,925,000.
This home on 523 74Th St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Holmes Beach, FL.
Key Royale, Cortez Beach and West Wind Shores are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4491958 has been posted on this site since 2/19/2021 (15 days ago).