5236 Siesta Cove Dr Sarasota FL 34242 MLS A4455062
Less Photos /\
5236 Siesta Cove Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 5236 Siesta Cove Dr
This unique home is boasting with TONS of updates throughout, starting with the first floor has 2 bedrooms with a full master suite and access to the pool and canal. Next, you can walk up to the 2nd floor and enjoy the family room, and another master suite. This is a custom crafted 2nd floor open plan concept with a chef’s kitchen fueled with a gas range, extra-large custom built in refrigerator/freezer combo, new cabinets, counter tops, and a massive island to entertain everyone! The kitchen opens up to a beautiful living area boasting a showpiece gas fireplace with distressed real wood wrap around mantle. Walk to the third floor and WOW, the master suite /LOFT is mind blowing with phenomenal water and city views. EVERY FLOOR HAS A WATER VIEW! The WHOLE home is powered by solar.Your new home is surrounded by hurricane rated windows/doors throughout.Walk out from any floor to a beautiful swimming pool over looking 90’ of shoreline with a brand new concrete capped sea wall leading to a Trex dock. Fully updated plumbing, electric, whole house Rinnai instant water heater, flooring and new boat lift. Siesta cove offers peaceful harmony and luxury. Enjoy your water front home with beautiful mangroves that act as a barrier between you and the sarasota bay. Enjoy the lifestyle of hopping on your boat after dinner and enjoying a World famous Siesta Key Sunset!!
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground, Pool Sweep
- Water View: Canal
- Water Name: INTERCOASTAL WATERWAY
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 82
- Water Extras: Dock - Composite, Dock - Open, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, No Wake Zone, Seawall - Other
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Canal - Saltwater, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Living Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility, Interior In-Law Suite, Loft, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Mid-Century Modern
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Dog Run, Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Siding, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 6030
Available now at $2,245,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Interior In-Law Suite||22x19||First|
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Electric, Propane, Solar
- Utilities: Other
- Lot Sqft: 10376
- Lot Acres: 0.24
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 19
- HOA Fees: $440 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $36
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$2,109,664 (6.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $528/sqft,
which is 10.1% less than similar homes
in the 34242 zip code.
5236 Siesta Cove Dr Sarasota FL 34242
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5236 Siesta Cove Dr
For Sale Near: 5236 Siesta Cove Dr
- Approx Payment:$10,921*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4455062) located at 5236 Siesta Cove Dr Sarasota FL 34242, call: 813-527-9259
5236 Siesta Cove Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 4254 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,245,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1978.
A comparable home for sale at 221 Garden Ln in Sarasota is listed at $1,300,000.
This home on 5236 Siesta Cove Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Tortuga, Sarasota Beach and Gulf & Bay Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4455062 has been posted on this site since 1/15/2020 (7 days ago).