524 Mast Dr Bradenton FL 34208 MLS A4499113
Less Photos /\
524 Mast Dr
Home Description: 524 Mast Dr
This amazing open-floorplan home will be the end of your search! Dock your boat right in your backyard in this gated community and enjoy the boating lifestyle that is just a couple miles from the interstate where you can find all of the conveniences close by. Many custom upgrades make this highly sought floorplan home a must see. A spacious chef’s kitchen, that includes a high-end Sub Zero refrigerator and a Wolf 6 burner gas cooktop, is the centerpiece of this 3 bedroom/3 bath home which features a bonus room, 3 car garage, outdoor kitchen, pool, spa, firepit & much more. There’s plenty of room for guests or family while the open family room opening up to the outdoor entertainment space makes entertaining a breeze. Enjoy watching sunsets from your enclosed lanai while also having quick, easy access to the Manatee River and the Intracoastal Waterway from your secure freshwater dock. Don’t miss the opportunity to own in a rare gated boating community that has the close proximity to any and all conveniences such as the beautiful UTC mall, many restaurants, golfing, beaches, and 3 major airports while only being approximately 20 minutes to the Intracoastal Waterway by boat. Harbour Walk is a gated community that has amenities such as a guarded gate, tennis courts, playground, nature trail, observation/fishing pier, and kayak launch. No CDD Fee. See www.524MastDrive.com for video and more details.
- Address: 524 Mast Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34208
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Harbour Walk
- Community Features: Cable, Fence Restrictions, Gated, Marina, Park, Playground, Recreation Facilities, Security, Tennis Court(s), Trails
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Canal
- Water Frontage: Freshwater Canal w/Lift to Saltwater Canal
- Water Feet: 91
- Water Extras: Dock w/Electric, Dock w/o Water Supply, No Wake Zone, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Brackish Water, Canal - Freshwater, Canal - Saltwater, Freshwater Canal w/Lift to Saltwater Canal, Gulf/Ocean, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Intracoastal Waterway, River
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 4019
Available now at $1,175,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Portico, Split Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 12023
- Lot Acres: 0.28
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 526
- HOA Fees: $1,492 Semi-Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $248
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac, In City Limits, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Escrow Reserves Fund, Internet, Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Repairs, Manager, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: County Leash Laws Apply - Please see HOA Docs for any additional restrictions.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$430,129 (63.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $451/sqft,
which is 47.5% less than similar homes
in the 34208 zip code.
524 Mast Dr Bradenton FL 34208
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 524 Mast Dr
For Sale Near: 524 Mast Dr
- Approx Payment:$5,716*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4499113) located at 524 Mast Dr Bradenton FL 34208, call: 813-452-4165
524 Mast Dr, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2607 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,175,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 553 Mast Dr in Bradenton is listed at $1,050,000.
This home on 524 Mast Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Riverdale, Tidewater Preserve and Magnolia Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4499113 has been posted on this site since 4/30/2021 (9 days ago).