530 Rye E Rd Bradenton FL 34212 MLS S5091656
Less Photos /\
530 Rye E Rd
Home Description: 530 Rye E Rd
One of a kind gated home, on over 20 acres. 2 parcels included. Stone columns & lighted keypad entrance located in Rye Meadows. Lot 3 and lot 6. Very private 3bd, 2 1/2 bath, office, loft w/bonus room, coffered ceilings, 3 car garage, large caged and heated pool w/ spa. This amazing custom two-story home is fenced on over 20 acres. Roof is brand new and was replaced in 2022. With 5 acres of Rye Road Frontage, a private 1/3 of a mile gated driveway. Hardy board mason siding on the house and barn. The barn has 7 horse stalls with a tack room, horse washing area, and is well lighted. The kitchen features island w/ corian countertops, breakfast bar, solid wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, convection oven and warming drawer. Pre-wired sound system throughout home including front & rear porch. Enjoy sunrises and sunsets from each porch. Spacious master suite is located on the 1st floor with access to lanai, his and hers sinks, large walk-in shower & spa. Walk-in Closet even has a window for natural light. Two bedrooms are located on 2nd floor w/Jack & Jill bathroom and double sinks. There is also the loft and game room with wet bar on 2nd floor. Other special features include: high ceilings, crown molding, insulated windows, Hunter Douglass blinds, French doors, 10 paddle fans through out home, security system and wood burning fireplace plus more. Extensive professional landscape with 52 mature magnolia trees. 400 ft well for custom irrigation system w/golf course spray heads in grass areas and micro irrigation for all plants/trees. Rye Preserve Park is conveniently located 1/2 mile down the road on the right. The park includes 143 acres of horse riding and hiking. Truly must see to appreciate everything this home and the land have to offer.
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner,Heated,In Ground,Lighting,Pool Sweep
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Pond
- Interior Features: Accessibility Features,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Coffered Ceiling(s),Dry Bar,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters
- Appliances: Bar Fridge,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Tile,Wood
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Island
- Office Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 2 Features: Dual Sinks,Exhaust Fan,Split Vanities,Tub With Shower
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s),Wet Bar
- Loft Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath With Whirlpool,Built-In Shower Bench,Dual Sinks,Granite Counters,Makeup/Vanity Space,Multiple Shower Heads,Stone Counters,Tub with Separate Shower Stall,Water Closet/Priv Toilet
- Exterior Features: Balcony,French Doors,Irrigation System,Lighting,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Brick,Stone,Stucco
- Foundation: Block,Brick/Mortar,Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 4183
Available now at $1,999,999
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Bathroom 2||9.2x10.1||Second||Ceramic Tile|
|Master Bathroom||16.6x6||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Zoned
- Heating: Central,Electric,Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Public,Sprinkler Well
- Lot Sqft: 691123.00
- Lot Acres: 15.8700
- Total Acre: 20 to less than 50
- Lot Num: 6
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Farm,Oversized Lot,Pasture,Private,Unincorporated,Zoned for Horses
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Cats OK,Dogs OK
- : 407-622-2122
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$873,272 (56.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $558/sqft,
which is 36.7% less than similar homes
in the 34212 zip code.
530 Rye E Rd Bradenton FL 34212
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 530 Rye E Rd
For Sale Near: 530 Rye E Rd
- Approx Payment:$9,729*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of CHARLES RUTENBERG REALTY ORLANDO.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# S5091656) located at 530 Rye E Rd Bradenton FL 34212, call: 813-452-4165
530 Rye E Rd, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 3583 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,999,999
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 12207 Lavender Loop in Bradenton is listed at $665,000.
This home on 530 Rye E Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Cypress Creek Estates, Winding River and Rye Wilderness Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS S5091656 has been posted on this site since 9/17/2023 (12 days ago).