536 19Th Ne Ave St Petersburg FL 33704 MLS U8177388
Less Photos /\
536 19Th Ne Ave
Home Description: 536 19Th Ne Ave
FABULOUS Old North East Home... steps to waterfront and parks. 2BR, 2BA ranch style home with large covered screened porch overlooking beautifully landscaped private fenced back yard. Completely renovated down to the studs and stunningly redone with new electric and plumbing, new insulation, upgraded thru out. Lovely large front patio with travertine flooring. Upon entering home, you will find an inviting open floor plan. Living room has Gas Fireplace with limestone surround, built in speakers, built in storage and large window overlooking front landscaped yard. Dining room has beautiful views of the backyard and is off the kitchen which has solid wood cabinets with soft close doors, large farmhouse sink, breakfast bar, and Stainless Steel Bosch, Electrolux and Kitchen Aid appliances. The Master Bedroom has en suite bathroom with beautiful soaking tub/shower and a large walk- in closet. A 2nd full bathroom services the 2nd Bedroom as well as guests. Very large covered screen porch off of the dining room is the perfect spot to enjoy the backyard which is fenced and has a detached shed. a 1 car garage is attached. Come for a visit and stay for a lifetime.
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Washer,Water Filtration System,Water Softener,Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Wood
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fence,Irrigation System,Lighting,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Concrete
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: HVAC,Insulation,Lighting
- Green Landscaping: Fl. Friendly/Native Landscape,Non Toxic Fertilizer/Pesticides
- Green Water Features: Drip Irrigation,Whole House Water Purification
Available now at $1,050,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6425.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1500
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 3
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Level
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain,Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- : 727-944-4000
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$670,882 (36.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $729/sqft,
which is 28.0% less than similar homes
in the 33704 zip code.
536 19Th Ne Ave St Petersburg FL 33704
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 536 19Th Ne Ave
For Sale Near: 536 19Th Ne Ave
- Approx Payment:$5,108*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BENOOT REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8177388) located at 536 19Th Ne Ave St Petersburg FL 33704, call: 813-452-4250
536 19Th Ne Ave, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1440 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,050,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3197 Walnut Ne St in St Petersburg is listed at $759,000.
This home on 536 19Th Ne Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Ross Oaks, Hudson City and Old Kentucky are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8177388 has been posted on this site since 9/22/2022 (10 days ago).