5402 Merritt Island Dr Apollo Beach FL 33572 MLS T3224260
Less Photos /\
5402 Merritt Island Dr
Home Description: 5402 Merritt Island Dr
Wide water views with expansive outdoor lanai and pool highlight this beautiful private home in the waterfront community of Mirabay! Ideally situated at the end of a private cul-de-sac this 4-bedroom, 4 & 1/2 bath pool home has all the amenities that exemplify the Florida lifestyle for entertaining family and friends. Paver driveway and walkway welcome you into the foyer leading you into the large open floor plan complete with living room, dining room and fireplace! Two large pocket sliders open onto the patio/outdoor kitchen pool area and welcome in the abundant sunshine. Gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances, back splash, custom wood center island is accented by L-shape extended granite counter top. Private master bedroom has 3 large windows overlooking the lanai and lagoon with direct access to pool area. Master bath has his n her vanity sinks, large walk in closet and glass wall shower. Bedrooms 2 and 3 have large closets, window treatments and each has a full bath. Very private game/entertainment room complete with wet bar, sink, ice maker and wine cooler also function as guest retreat with private bath and pockets slider to pool. Extended full paver lanai has outdoor kitchen, large pool with spa tub and outdoor fire pit area. Home has 200 feet of waterfront on lagoon with 20,000 LBS boat lift. Home also features interior laundry/utility room and 2 car garage. Mirabay is located on US 41 N in Apollo Beach with easy access to Tampa, Sarasota and St Petersburg.
- Address: 5402 Merritt Island Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Apollo Beach
- Zip: 33572
- County: Hillsborough
- Subdivision: Mirabay
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Playground, Pool, Racquet Ball, Security, Tennis Court(s), Wheelchair Access
- Elementary School: Apollo Beach-HB
- Middle School: Eisenhower-HB
- High School: Lennard-HB
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Lagoon
- Water Frontage: Lagoon
- Water Feet: 216
- Water Extras: Davits, Dock - Open, Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, No Wake Zone, Riprap
- Water Access: Brackish Water, Lagoon
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 1 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Kitchen Features: Granit Counters
- Library Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate
- Architectural Style: Florida, Key West
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sauna, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Slate, Tile
- Building Sqft: 4804
Available now at $949,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 16029
- Lot Dim: 102x157
- Lot Acres: 0.37
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 22
- HOA Fees: $119 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $9
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, In County, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $4,470
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Repairs, Security
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Check with HOA for weight and breed restrictions.
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Apollo Beach home in this zip code is
$443,339 (53.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $259/sqft,
which is 38.1% less than similar homes
in the 33572 zip code.
5402 Merritt Island Dr Apollo Beach FL 33572
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5402 Merritt Island Dr
For Sale Near: 5402 Merritt Island Dr
- Approx Payment:$4,617*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Beggins Enterprises.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3224260) located at 5402 Merritt Island Dr Apollo Beach FL 33572, call: 813-452-4096
5402 Merritt Island Dr, Apollo Beach FL is a single family home of 3669 sqft and
is currently priced at $949,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 609 Mirabay Blvd in Apollo Beach is listed at $640,000.
This home on 5402 Merritt Island Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Apollo Beach, FL.
Andalucia, Symphony Isles and Island Cay are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3224260 has been posted on this site since 2/14/2020 (7 days ago).