5404 Merritt Island Dr Apollo Beach FL 33572 MLS T3243729
Less Photos /\
5404 Merritt Island Dr
Home Description: 5404 Merritt Island Dr
Located on one of the largest waterfront and cul-de-sac lots in the highly desirable resort community of MiraBay, this Bayfair built home is surely a must-see. Enjoy private, unobstructed open-water views from approximately 220 ft of superior shoreline on MiraBay's 135 acre lagoon, which connects to beautiful waters of Tampa Bay. Entertaining is built into this floorplan with indoor and outdoor spaces flowing together seamlessly. The gourmet kitchen has all the upgrades to include granite, stainless Sub-Zero appliances, gas cooking, warming drawer, and wine fridge. The first floor master retreat features tranquil views of the lagoon, private access to the lanai, an oversized walk-in shower and jetted tub. Second floor bedrooms #2 and #3 share a Jack and Jill bathroom and bedroom #4 features its own private bath. Upstairs you will also find a den/game room and an additional loft/bonus room. Feel safe and secure with impact rated windows. Enjoy the ultimate Florida lifestyle in the outdoor living area with appointments such as a fireplace, outdoor kitchen, heated pool and spa, and breathtaking sunsets. The floating dock is equipped with 10,000 lb. boat lift and jet ski lift. Amenities are plentiful in this resort-style community. The community's heated pool is open year round and features a waterslide and lap lanes. MiraBay offers many different community clubs for all types of interests.
- Address: 5404 Merritt Island Dr
- Levels: Two
- City: Apollo Beach
- Zip: 33572
- County: Hillsborough
- Subdivision: Mirabay
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, Indoor, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Lagoon
- Water Name: MIRABAY LAGOON
- Water Frontage: Lagoon
- Water Feet: 220
- Water Extras: Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, No Wake Zone
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Gulf/Ocean, Lagoon
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Master Bedroom Features: Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Metal
Available now at $1,050,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Split Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Heat Pump, Natural Gas, Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Natural Gas Available, Public
- Lot Sqft: 16082
- Lot Dim: 102.06x157
- Lot Acres: 0.37
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 23
- HOA Fees: $126 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $10
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $4,470
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Size Limit
- Pet Restrictions: See HOA restrictions
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Apollo Beach home in this zip code is
$463,261 (55.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $240/sqft,
which is 30.6% less than similar homes
in the 33572 zip code.
5404 Merritt Island Dr Apollo Beach FL 33572
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5404 Merritt Island Dr
For Sale Near: 5404 Merritt Island Dr
- Approx Payment:$5,108*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Florida Executive Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3243729) located at 5404 Merritt Island Dr Apollo Beach FL 33572, call: 813-452-4096
5404 Merritt Island Dr, Apollo Beach FL is a single family home of 4383 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,050,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 624 Manns Harbor Dr in Apollo Beach is listed at $610,350.
This home on 5404 Merritt Island Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Apollo Beach, FL.
Andalucia, Symphony Isles and Treviso are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3243729 has been posted on this site since 5/23/2020 (6 days ago).