5406 E Longboat Blvd Tampa FL 33615 MLS T3291355
Less Photos /\
5406 E Longboat Blvd
Home Description: 5406 E Longboat Blvd
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. MULTIPLE OFFERS- SELLER REQUESTING HIGHEST AND BEST OFFERS BY 5PM SUNDAY 02/28; WATERFRONT home with BAY & GULF ACCESS in the GATED community of Bayside! This home has a great OPEN FLOORPLAN, with HIGH CEILINGS, & great architectural features. Lots of windows make it light & bright with WATER VIEWS from nearly every room. You will love the TRAVERTINE flooring throughout the living areas & the family room with FIREPLACE & built in shelving. The kitchen overlooks the family room & has GRANITE counters with a BREAKFAST BAR & BUILT IN DESK. The laundry room is adjacent to the kitchen with a built in sink & hanging rack. SPLIT FLOORPLAN with master on 1 side of home & the 4th bedroom has it's own bath & also serves as a POOL BATH. The master bath has an UPDATED FRAMELESS SHOWER WITH NEWER TILE, double vanities & travertine floor. NEWER TILE ROOF (2018) Outside you will find a screened enclosed pool & under roof lanai area for alfresco dining or meander to your dock & do some fishing, dock-tails with the neighbors or hop in your boat for a sunset cruise! Florida lifestyle fun right from your own backyard. CONVENIENTLY LOCATED to all of Tampa,15 mins to airport, 20 mins downtown, and 30 mins to beaches! Easy access to both sides of the bay and Veterans expressway. Fun neighborhood with lighted boat parade, join the yacht club for $150 a year per household, & enjoy year round events. GREAT SCHOOLS, including Berkeley Prep, only 5 mins away! Come & see what a great place this would be to call home!
- Address: 5406 E Longboat Blvd
- Levels: One
- City: Tampa
- Zip: 33615
- County: Hillsborough
- Subdivision: Bayside South
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Fence Restrictions, Gated, Playground, Security, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Bay Crest-HB
- Middle School: Davidsen-HB
- High School: Alonso-HB
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Freshwater, Freshwater Canal w/Lift to Saltwater Canal
- Water Feet: 170
- Water Extras: Dock - Open, Dock - Wood, No Wake Zone, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Canal - Brackish, Canal - Saltwater, Freshwater Canal w/Lift to Saltwater Canal, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Intracoastal Waterway, Lake
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile, Travertine
- Family Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Kitchen Features: Desk Built-In
- Master Bedroom Features: Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 3181
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 9775
- Lot Acres: 0.22
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 7
- HOA Fees: $1,064 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $88
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Walk-Up
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See HOA rules to verify pet restrictions
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$535,445 (26.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $296/sqft,
which is 29.3% less than similar homes
in the 33615 zip code.
5406 E Longboat Blvd Tampa FL 33615
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5406 E Longboat Blvd
For Sale Near: 5406 E Longboat Blvd
- Approx Payment:$3,527*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Elevate Real Estate Brokers.
5406 E Longboat Blvd, Tampa FL is a single family home of 2451 sqft and
is currently priced at $725,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1994.
A comparable home for sale at 4703 Kelly Rd in Tampa is listed at $349,900.
This home on 5406 E Longboat Blvd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Bayport Village, Palm Bay and Bay Crest Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3291355 has been posted on this site since 2/19/2021 (13 days ago).