5446 Jobeth Dr New Port Richey FL 34652 MLS T3447432
Reduced By $61,000
last change 6/2/2023
Less Photos /\
5446 Jobeth Dr
New Port Richey,
Home Description: 5446 Jobeth Dr
If you are looking for a move in ready Pool Home and ready to enjoy everything that Sunny Florida has to offer, this is your home! Pride of ownership shows throughout this meticulously maintained, move-in ready, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom pool home with large 4 car garage located in the highly sought-after Waterfront community of Sea Colony at Gulf Landings. Brand new roof with 3 dimensional shingles was installed April 2023! Home features a open concept layout that is perfect for entertaining and everyday living with spacious kitchen overlooking large family room and connected formal dining room. Family room leads to a triple sliding glass door that opens to a covered balcony that is the perfect space to relax and enjoy overlooking your large screened in pool. The spacious kitchen features an abundance of cabinets, counter space and large breakfast bar that is perfect for everyday use and entertaining guest. Master bedroom is spacious and offers sliding glass door access to covered balcony. You will love your master bathroom with walk in shower, large garden tub, dual sink vanities, and large walk in closet offering lots of space. Home features a split bedroom floor plan with spacious secondary bedrooms and large secondary bathroom featuring dual sink vanities. Both secondary bedrooms offer access to covered balcony. You will love spending your days in your large, screened in, saltwater pool surrounded by gorgeous tropical landscaping providing tons of privacy. Home features four car tandem garage that offers plenty of storage and is connected to a oversized Hobby room that offers a full bathroom (pool bathroom), kitchen that is perfect for entertaining or cooking next to the pool, and flex space that can be used as a living room, dining room, or workout area. Option to purchase lot next door and is deeded separately and provides a great investment opportunity to build a future home, or just enjoy spending time relaxing with your family and friends in your wood pergola overlooking your organic garden. Gulf Harbors Sea Colony amenities include a large, heated community pool, pickle ball courts, 2 private boat ramps (one within walking distance) and a large clubhouse. Residents also belong to the Gulf Harbors members-only private beach offering cabanas & grills and overlooking the Gulf of Mexico and Anclote Key. Downtown New Port Richey is just a short drive away, is lively and quaint with many restaurants, bars, shops, and Sims Park where you can enjoy one of the many special events and outdoor concerts throughout the year or stroll along the beautiful riverwalk along the Cottee River.
- Address: 5446 Jobeth Dr
- Levels: Two
- City: New Port Richey
- Zip: 34652
- County: Pasco
- Subdivision: Sea Colony
- Community Features: Clubhouse,Deed Restrictions,Pool,Sidewalks,Tennis Courts,Water Access
- Elementary School: Richey Elementary School
- Middle School: Gulf Middle-PO
- High School: Gulf High-PO
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,In Ground,Pool Sweep,Salt Water,Screen Enclosure
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Boat Ramp - Private
- Water Access: Beach
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Open Floorplan,Split Bedroom,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Wood
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 4566
Available now at $579,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||13x10||Second||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Ground Level,Tandem
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 11028.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2700
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 63
- HOA Fees: $80 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $80
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Flood Insurance Required,In County,Paved,Sidewalk
- Other Fees Amount: $180 Annual
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Please verify pet restrictions with homeowners association, hoa bylaws available upon request
- Num Pets: 4
- : 813-679-7717
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom New Port Richey home in this zip code is
$592,256 (2.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $282/sqft,
which is 46.7% less than similar homes
in the 34652 zip code.
5446 Jobeth Dr New Port Richey FL 34652
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5446 Jobeth Dr
For Sale Near: 5446 Jobeth Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,817*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4288 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of ARK REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3447432) located at 5446 Jobeth Dr New Port Richey FL 34652, call: 813-452-4288
5446 Jobeth Dr, New Port Richey FL is a single family home of 2050 sqft and
is currently priced at $579,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 5611 Egrets Pl in New Port Richey is listed at $738,000.
This home on 5446 Jobeth Dr has decreased in price by $61,000 and the last change was on 6/2/2023.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in New Port Richey, FL.
Gulf Harbors Woodlands, Flor A Mar and Waters Edge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3447432 has been posted on this site since 5/24/2023 (12 days ago).