5449 Jobeth Dr New Port Richey FL 34652 MLS T3210969
Less Photos /\
5449 Jobeth Dr
New Port Richey,
Home Description: 5449 Jobeth Dr
Welcome to your beautiful waterfront home with direct Gulf of Mexico access, gorgeous, turn-key, custom built in 2017. Bring your boat! Launch it from the boat ramp at the end of the street or build a boat lift next to the sea wall. (owner has plans for a dock & 13,000lb boat lift approved by the HOA). Gorgeous kitchen with all wood cabinets with soft-close doors & drawers, top of the line LG appliances & granite counters. Tiled porcelain floors throughout. Spacious open concept kitchen, great room and dining rm with 12ft ceilings. The luxurious master bedroom has a great water view, a huge walk-in closet with organizers & master bath has granite counter with dbl sink vanity, separate travertine shower and garden tub. A guest bedroom also has a walk-in closet and the third BR has a French door leading out to its own balcony. Spacious rear balcony off the great room where you can enjoy your morning coffee, view the canal & the spectacular sunsets, be sure to note the remote-controlled shades on the tall windows. The living space is on the 2nd flr so the first level is the same sq footage with half devoted to the garage and the other half separated into two rooms (heated & cooled) that can be used for whatever you want. The solar system (view on aerial photos) reduces the electric bill to less than $10 some months, while the gas appliances are very efficient. There is an all-house water softener & 2 tankless hot water heaters.The side yard is fenced for privacy & the back yard is big enough for a pool. The neighborhood is designed with the zero-lot line configuration where each home has a private side yard. The HOA fee includes a use at the Gulf Landings Recration Ctr including a recently updated club house, pool, hot tub, tennis courts & a private beach, Gulf Harbors Beach Club. (see the gorgeous photos).
- Address: 5449 Jobeth Dr
- Levels: Two
- City: New Port Richey
- Zip: 34652
- County: Pasco
- Subdivision: Sea Colony
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Richey Elementary-PO
- Middle School: Gulf Middle-PO
- High School: Gulf High-PO
- Water View: Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 50
- Water Extras: Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Beach - Private, Canal - Saltwater, Gulf/Ocean
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Porcelain Tile
- Bedroom 2 Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Master Bedroom Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Great Room, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Generation: Solar
- Building Sqft: 4278
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Solar
- Lot Sqft: 6697
- Lot Dim: 55x127
- Lot Acres: 0.15
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 21
- HOA Fees: $58 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $58
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Manager
- Other Fees Amount: $156 Annual
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom New Port Richey home in this zip code is
$346,940 (30.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $240/sqft,
which is 24.7% less than similar homes
in the 34652 zip code.
5449 Jobeth Dr New Port Richey FL 34652
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5449 Jobeth Dr
For Sale Near: 5449 Jobeth Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,432*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4288 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Sandyrae Realty.
5449 Jobeth Dr, New Port Richey FL is a single family home of 2080 sqft and
is currently priced at $499,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2017.
A comparable home for sale at 5117 Southshore Dr in New Port Richey is listed at $575,000.
This home on 5449 Jobeth Dr has decreased in price by $40,000 and the last change was on 2/12/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in New Port Richey, FL.
Bayshore Estates, Flor A Mar and Gulf Harbors Sea Forest are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3210969 has been posted on this site since 11/23/2019 (131 days ago).