5459 Pickerel Way Sarasota FL 34232 MLS T3218214
5459 Pickerel Way
Home Description: 5459 Pickerel Way
Under Construction. Luxury, convenience, and style make each day wonderful in the inspired Nightingale family home. Furnish the graceful living space to reflect your ideal décor and interior design atmosphere. The streamlined kitchen with designer cook top and hood and built in microwave and oven will be perfect when cooking for and entertaining friends and family. It is the perfect space for the resident chef and includes plenty of room for storage, prep, and presentation with beautiful light colored quartz countertops throughout and light grey cabinets. Each spare bedroom provides plenty of room for young minds to flourish. The covered porch acts as a glamorous entryway while mixing the comforts of home with outdoor relaxation. Your master suite offers a personal sanctuary bedroom, modern bathroom with luxury Super Shower, and an ample walk in closet. Let us start Building your 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom new home while you plan your house-warming party.
- Address: 5459 Pickerel Way
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34232
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Maintenance
- Elementary School: Gocio Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Interior Features: In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Lighting, Roof, Windows
- Indoor Air Quality: Ventilation
- Building Sqft: 2170
Available now at $405,054
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- Lot Sqft: 5040
- Lot Dim: 47x120
- Lot Acres: 0.12
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 19
- HOA Fees: $350 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $116
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Fire/Smoke Detection Integration, Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Repairs, Private Road
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See CCR's
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$318,386 (21.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $231/sqft,
which is 19.6% less than similar homes
in the 34232 zip code.
5459 Pickerel Way Sarasota FL 34232
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5459 Pickerel Way
For Sale Near: 5459 Pickerel Way
- Approx Payment:$1,970*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Weekley Homes Realty Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3218214) located at 5459 Pickerel Way Sarasota FL 34232, call: 813-527-9259
5459 Pickerel Way, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1752 sqft and
is currently priced at $405,054
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable home for sale at 4402 Little John Trl in Sarasota is listed at $298,000.
This home on 5459 Pickerel Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Tamaron, Sarasota Springs and Village Plaza are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3218214 has been posted on this site since 1/7/2020 (144 days ago).