55 Osprey Point Dr Osprey FL 34229 MLS A4521507
Less Photos /\
55 Osprey Point Dr
Home Description: 55 Osprey Point Dr
**A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY** to own this Move-In Ready, completely Renovated and Updated Architectural Gem in the Exclusive Bayside neighborhood of The Oaks Country Club. Designed by renowned architect “Bo MacEwen,” this Regency style estate offers an Exceptional Water View throughout this open and split floorplan, Italian “panda marble” porcelain tile flooring, brushed gold hardware and fixtures, high-end kitchen featuring Viking and Subzero appliances, New Roof, Large circular driveway on a nearly half-acre lot only steps away from Sarasota Bay waters accessible via a welcoming and covered community dock. The Oaks is a truly distinguished country club community, with accolades including: 2019-2020 Platinum Club of America, Emerald Club of the World and Elite Distinguished Club of the World - where amenities include two, 18-hole championship GOLF courses, award-winning TENNIS program with 12 Har-Tru Hydro-Grid tennis courts, 4 Pickleball Courts, state-of-the-art FITNESS center and junior Olympic, heated community SWIMMING POOL. The Oaks is just minutes from nationally ranked Pine View School, the Legacy Bike Trail, area beaches and all that Gulf Coast living has to offer. Membership is required.
- Address: 55 Osprey Point Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Osprey
- Zip: 34229
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Oaks
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions,Fitness Center,Gated,Golf,No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking,Playground,Pool,Tennis Courts,Waterfront
- Elementary School: Laurel Nokomis Elementary
- Middle School: Laurel Nokomis Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 126
- Water Access: Lake
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Central Vaccum,Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Freezer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Filtration System,Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas,Living Room
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Lighting,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Concrete,Tile
- Building Sqft: 4381
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||13x15||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Living Room||17x30||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Family Room||13x18||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Master Bedroom||15x16||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Bedroom 2||15x16||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Bedroom 3||11x14||First||Porcelain Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Side,Guest,Oversized
- Carport: True
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Zoned
- Heating: Central,Electric,Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Sewer Connected,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 17484.00
- Lot Acres: 0.4000
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 136
- HOA Fees: $2,100 Semi-Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $350
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Guard - 24 Hour,Management,Pool,Private Road,Security
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Osprey home in this zip code is
$1,202,193 (24.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $478/sqft,
which is 11.2% less than similar homes
in the 34229 zip code.
55 Osprey Point Dr Osprey FL 34229
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 55 Osprey Point Dr
For Sale Near: 55 Osprey Point Dr
- Approx Payment:$7,759*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of GENEROUS PROPERTY.
55 Osprey Point Dr, Osprey FL is a single family home of 3339 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,595,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 336 Woods Point Rd in Osprey is listed at $595,000.
This home on 55 Osprey Point Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Osprey, FL.
South Creek, Southbay Yacht & Racquet Club and Sorrento Shores are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4521507 has been posted on this site since 1/14/2022 (6 days ago).