550 Buttonwood Dr Longboat Key FL 34228 MLS A4491326
Less Photos /\
550 Buttonwood Dr
Home Description: 550 Buttonwood Dr
Brand new construction on Longboat Key is a special treat and this just built (2021) home is a wonderful representation of luxury living, steps from pristine beach shores and convenient community bay access. Built with the highest standards in mind by J&C Builders, this elevated four-bedroom residence boasts all the amenities required for modern living. You will love the high-end construction of this home with its metal roof, fire-resistant exterior, professional landscaping and oversized three-car garage. The two living level design of this contemporary home encompasses nearly 4,500-square-feet of interior. The custom, solid wood/glass front door opens to a spacious foyer entry with a convenient mud room area. The modern minimalist interior features wood-grain Porcelain tile flooring in every room, 12’ ceilings, impact glass throughout, wired for SMART home enhancements, open-plan living/dining/kitchen space, walls of pocketing glass sliders that open to airy terrace areas on both levels and ensure a seamless indoor to outdoor experience. The first level is organized around the gourmet kitchen at the heart of the house, featuring Quartz countertops, all-white shaker cabinetry with dovetail cut drawers and soft-close features, Thermador appliances, extended island with room to dine and an extra-large pantry. Overnight guests will enjoy the bedroom suite that completes the first floor. Take the stairs or the three-stop elevator up to the second level that welcomes you with a lovely loft area with a built-in coffee/wet bar. The master suite is in a secluded spot just down the hall, offering beautiful glimpses of the Gulf of Mexico, a spa-inspired bathroom with deep soaker tub and doorless glass/tiled shower, full-wall shoe shelf in the walk-in closet, as well as its own terrace. Two additional bedrooms are arranged in a split layout. The screen-protected patio is the ideal place to escape, with its brick pavered sundeck, covered lounge/dining area, gas heated swimming pool with spa and sun shelf, firepit, plus a ground-level bonus space that could easily serve as a wonderful cabana. This neighborhood is in a central location just minutes from the best that Longboat Key and Sarasota offer. The Publix Plaza and Avenue of the Flowers are within walking distance. If tennis is your passion, Cedars Tennis Resort and the exclusive Longboat Key Club are only a short drive away. A bit further north are trendy eateries and boutique shopping at St. Armands Circle, plus the bustling nightlife of downtown Sarasota.
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Fiber Optic Lighting, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning, Tile
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Gulf/Ocean - Full, Gulf/Ocean - Partial
- Water Name: GULF OF MEXICO
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Dock - Open, Dock - Slip 1st Come
- Water Access: Beach - Public
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Electric, Living Room
- Floor Covering: Porcelain Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 1 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Built-In Shelving, Pantry, Stone Counters, Walk-In Pantry
- Laundry Features: Built-In Shelving, Stone Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Loft Features: Built-In Shelving, Wet Bar
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Stone Counters, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Inside Utility, Loft, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Custom, Elevated, Florida
- Exterior Features: Balcony, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Shade Shutter(s), Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Metal
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances
- Green Landscaping: VegProductiveGarden
- Building Sqft: 6701
Available now at $2,495,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Split Garage, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 11524
- Lot Acres: 0.27
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 36-38
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated, Walk-Up
- Location: Cleared, FloodZone, In County, Level/Flat, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Fire Resistant Exterior, Fire/Smoke Detection Integration, Hurricane Insur. Deduction Qual., Hurricane Shutters/Windows
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Longboat Key home in this zip code is
$3,140,762 (25.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $568/sqft,
which is 33.5% less than similar homes
in the 34228 zip code.
550 Buttonwood Dr Longboat Key FL 34228
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 550 Buttonwood Dr
For Sale Near: 550 Buttonwood Dr
- Approx Payment:$12,137*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4491326) located at 550 Buttonwood Dr Longboat Key FL 34228, call: 813-527-9259
550 Buttonwood Dr, Longboat Key FL is a single family home of 4390 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,495,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2021.
A comparable home for sale at 636 Dream Island Rd in Longboat Key is listed at $1,225,000.
This home on 550 Buttonwood Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Longboat Key, FL.
Sanctuary Iii, Bay Isles and Country Club Shores are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4491326 has been posted on this site since 2/21/2021 (9 days ago).