5510 Lake Paddock Cir Parrish FL 34219 MLS A4521753
Less Photos /\
5510 Lake Paddock Cir
Home Description: 5510 Lake Paddock Cir
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Spectacular custom built estate home situated on 5 acres will have more than enough room for you to enjoy the great outdoors in your own back yard. This home is a dream come true if you enjoy gathering with family and friends. From the moment you enter the home you are welcomed by the formal dining room and living room which includes a built-in library bookcase with attached ladder and French doors leading to the deck and pool. The heart of the home is the chef’s kitchen with professional built in appliances, separate breakfast nook and spacious great room with a gas stone fireplace. The large master suite includes a private wet bar, large custom closets and a master retreat that will surely make waking up or retiring for the night a pleasure. The bonus room on the 2nd floor also has a full bath, wet bar with SubZero fridge and Brazilian cherry flooring. The main home is 4600 sq ft and boasts 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, solar heated pool and spa, summer kitchen, wet bar, 15,000 watt propane generator, impact windows and doors. The guest cottage has 2 separate quarters. Both around 1000 sq ft. One is a studio apartment with a full bath and the other unit is a one bedroom with a full bath, both units have impact windows and doors. Both units have a small kitchen area and are tiled throughout. As if all this were not enough, you have a USTA (in terms of size) tennis court with netting and fence, NBA regulation half court which also includes NCAA backboard and registered NBA logo. Private 460 ft. deep well which irrigates all 5 acres, gated, fenced and separate septic system for guest house. This home is ready for immediate move-in, no need to wait until 2023 for new construction to start enjoying all that this area has to offer. Centrally located near I75 for easy access to Sarasota, Tampa and Naples airport, incredible beaches, minutes away from downtown Sarasota, St. Pete and Tampa, fine dining and too many golf courses to list. In a little over 2 hours, you will arrive at major attractions like Disney World, Sea World, Busch Gardens and Universal Studios. Shop until you drop at the UTC Mall or in an hour head to the International Mall in Tampa. So, pack your bags and say hello to paradise!
- Address: 5510 Lake Paddock Cir
- Levels: Two
- City: Parrish
- Zip: 34219
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Foxbrook
- Community Features: Golf Carts OK,Horses Allowed,Park,Playground
- Elementary School: Gene Witt Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Parrish Community High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: In Ground,Salt Water
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Central Vaccum,Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Thermostat,Tray Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge,Built-In Oven,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Washer,Water Filtration System,Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Travertine
- Master Bathroom Features: Granite Counters,Linen Closet in Bath,Multiple Shower Heads,Split Vanities,Tub with Separate Shower Stall,Water Closet/Priv Toilet,Window/Skylight in Bath
- Bonus Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s),En Suite Bathroom,Granite Counters,Single Vanity,Wet Bar
- Studio Features: Ceiling Fan(s),En Suite Bathroom,Granite Counters,Shower No Tub,Single Vanity,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar
- Bonus Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s),En Suite Bathroom,Granite Counters,Shower No Tub,Single Vanity,Wet Bar
- Living Room Features: Built-In Shelving,Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Built-In Shelving,Ceiling Fan(s)
- Den Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic,Bonus Room,Den/Library/Office,Family Room,Formal Dining Room Separate,Great Room,Inside Utility,Media Room,Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fence,Irrigation System,Outdoor Grill,Outdoor Kitchen,Outdoor Shower,Rain Gutters,Sliding Doors,Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bathroom||14x17||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bonus Room||20x50||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Master Bedroom||15x25||First||Engineered Hardwood|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Side
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Propane,Sprinkler Well
- Lot Sqft: 217787.00
- Lot Acres: 5.0000
- Total Acre: 5 to less than 10
- Lot Num: 217
- HOA Fees: $225 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $75
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County,Oversized Lot
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom Parrish home in this zip code is
$1,175,000 (34.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $273/sqft,
which is 8.1% less than similar homes
in the 34219 zip code.
5510 Lake Paddock Cir Parrish FL 34219
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5510 Lake Paddock Cir
- Approx Payment:$8,756*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER REALTY.
5510 Lake Paddock Cir, Parrish FL is a single family home of 6584 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,800,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 17614 White Tail Ct in Parrish is listed at $849,000.
This home on 5510 Lake Paddock Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Parrish, FL.
River Wilderness, Twin Rivers and Canoe Creek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4521753 has been posted on this site since 1/14/2022 (13 days ago).