5510 Spanish Moss Cv Bradenton FL 34203 MLS W7829764
Less Photos /\
5510 Spanish Moss Cv
Home Description: 5510 Spanish Moss Cv
MODEL HOME, DELAYED DELIVERY - SEPTEMBER. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Moss Creek is your own slice of paradise in a boutique, gated community with NO CDD fee, close to the best of Bradenton. You can build your very own brand new home at an affordable price, with all the things you want -- granite and quartz counter tops, 42” cabinets, and stainless steel appliances - already included! Truly one of the very best highlights of this community is its location. Located off SR-70, everyday conveniences are within easy reach, close to the area’s top-rated schools and just minutes from numerous shopping and dining options, like University Town Center and Ellenton Premium Outlets. Relax and spend the day at the community pool & cabana, or have a picnic in our open green space. Want to spend the day at the beach? We’re located just 30 minutes from some of the best spots on the Gulf Coast like Anna Maria Island and Siesta Key. The Windermere is a lovely two-story floor plan featuring 4 bedrooms, a study, 2 and a half baths, and a 2 car garage. The home comes complete with a spacious kitchen and a relaxing owners suite, bedrooms, and roomy loft upstairs- keeping the living and entertaining areas separate. When you walk in through the foyer, you are greeted with an open study to the right and powder room to your left for the ultimate guest and homeowner convenience that leads into the first floor of the house cozy enough to call home. Downstairs is the beautiful kitchen with 42" cabinets, and an open layout so you never miss a moment with friends and family. This Model home features a large covered lanai for outdoor entertaining, study with French doors, extended tile in Great room and study, all appliances included. All Ryan Homes now include WIFI-enabled garage opener and NEST smart thermostat. **Closing cost assistance is available with use of Builder’s affiliated lender**. DISCLAIMER: Prices, financing, promotion, and offers subject to change without notice. Offer valid on new sales only. See Community Sales and Marketing Representative for details. Promotions cannot be combined with any other offer. All uploaded photos are stock photos of this floor plan. Actual home may differ from photos.
- Address: 5510 Spanish Moss Cv
- Levels: Two
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34203
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Other, Park, Pool
- Elementary School: Tara Elementary
- Middle School: Braden River Middle
- High School: Braden River High
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground
- Interior Features: Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bedroom 3 Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Granite Counters, Island, Pantry, Walk-In Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Garden Bath, Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Great Room, Inside Utility, Loft
- Architectural Style: Florida, Key West
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances, HVAC, Insulation, Lighting, Roof, Thermostat, Windows
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Green Water Features: Drip Irrigation, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Low-Flow Fixtures
- Indoor Air Quality: HVAC Filter MERV 8+, Ventilation
- Building Sqft: 2991
Available now at $398,140
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 5374
- Lot Dim: 43x110x56x110
- Lot Acres: 0.12
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 110
- HOA Fees: $116 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $116
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Fire/Smoke Detection Integration, Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Maintenance Exterior, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: LEASH LAW
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$435,356 (9.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $168/sqft,
which is 6.0% less than similar homes
in the 34203 zip code.
5510 Spanish Moss Cv Bradenton FL 34203
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5510 Spanish Moss Cv
For Sale Near: 5510 Spanish Moss Cv
- Approx Payment:$1,937*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Marge F Maltbie.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# W7829764) located at 5510 Spanish Moss Cv Bradenton FL 34203, call: 813-452-4165
5510 Spanish Moss Cv, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2370 sqft and
is currently priced at $398,140
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2021.
A comparable home for sale at 7115 68Th Dr E in Bradenton is listed at $385,000.
This home on 5510 Spanish Moss Cv has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Fairfax, River Landings Bluffs and Beacon Cove At River Place are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS W7829764 has been posted on this site since 1/12/2021 (9 days ago).