552 Fore Dr Bradenton FL 34208 MLS A4488360
Less Photos /\
552 Fore Dr
Home Description: 552 Fore Dr
Arrive home by land or sea in this lovely three-bedroom plus den home in the stylish and convenient gated-boating community of Harbour Walk. Charming on approach, the Arthur Rutenburg Intrepid floorplan combines Key West-style architecture with a thoughtfully design open floorplan of tasteful finishes, including soaring vaulted ceilings with exposed wood beams, wood floors, transom windows and custom built-ins. Your premier location along a saltwater canal is enhanced with a spacious screened pool terrace connected to the main living area and master suite via glass sliders. Here, you’ll enjoy sweeping water views complemented by a large pool with sun shelf and spa, full summer kitchen and a covered area for dining alfresco or simply finding a bit of shade. Entertaining indoors is just as fun. Host guests in the main living area with fireplace and built-ins and converse in the adjoining chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone surfaces, command center and abundant light cabinetry. A formal dining room is perfect for grand affairs. Retreat to the spacious master suite to reinvigorate the spirit with a large bath featuring Whirlpool soaking tub and separate walk-in shower. Two additional bedrooms are generous in size for family and guests, and a den welcomes game day celebrations, hobbies or remote work. Explore natural scenery, fishing spots, and more by launching from your private boat dock with space for a large vessel, a lift for your smaller vessel, along with room for your jet skis. Direct access to the Gulf of Mexico and beyond is achievable right from your own backyard. Among its incredible amenities, the community boasts a guarded gate, nature trails, a fishing pier, canoe launch, tennis courts, playground, and picnic area. No CDD Fee.
- Address: 552 Fore Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34208
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Riverdale
- Community Features: Cable, Fence Restrictions, Gated, Maintenance, Marina, Park, Pickleball Court(s), Playground, Security, Tennis Court(s), Trails
- Elementary School: William H. Bashaw Elementary
- Middle School: Carlos E. Haile Middle
- High School: Braden River High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 84
- Water Extras: Dock - Composite, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, No Wake Zone, Sailboat Water, Seawall - Other
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Granite, Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Dining Room Features: Wet Bar
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Desk Built-In, Granite Counters, Island
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath With Whirlpool, Dual Sinks, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida, Key West
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Cement Siding, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 4748
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Portico, Split Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 11543
- Lot Acres: 0.27
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 578
- HOA Fees: $1,446 Semi-Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $241
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac, In City Limits, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Escrow Reserves Fund, Internet, Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Repairs, Manager, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: County Leash Laws Apply - Please see HOA Docs for any additional restrictions.
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$413,011 (65.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $387/sqft,
which is 43.6% less than similar homes
in the 34208 zip code.
552 Fore Dr Bradenton FL 34208
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 552 Fore Dr
For Sale Near: 552 Fore Dr
- Approx Payment:$5,838*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
552 Fore Dr, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 3101 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,200,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 552 Mast Dr in Bradenton is listed at $815,000.
This home on 552 Fore Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Harbour Walk, Magnolia Manor and Hidden Lagoon are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4488360 has been posted on this site since 1/13/2021 (8 days ago).