5536 Island Ave Seminole FL 33772 MLS U8187194
Less Photos /\
5536 Island Ave
Home Description: 5536 Island Ave
BIKE TO THE BEACH AND SEMINOLE CITY CENTER FROM THIS FABULOUS 4BR/2BA POOL HOME IN THE COVETED OAKHURST SHORES NEIGHBORHOOD OF SEMINOLE! With some TLC and updating, this can easily be your dream home! Situated on a large lot overlooking a spring-fed pond, this block home with a circular driveway has lovely curb appeal. Step inside and enjoy easy-to-maintain tile flooring throughout the main living areas, including a family room, living/dining room area, and well-appointed kitchen with a convenient breakfast bar and pass-through window to the Florida room. The split bedroom floor plan features a private master suite with a walk-in shower in the master bath, walk-in closet, and sliding doors to the Florida room. There are 3 more bedrooms, one currently equipped with a full kitchen with sliding doors to the pool, ideal for a mother-in-law suite, guests, or conversion back to a bedroom or home office. The outdoor space is perfect for entertaining, with a gorgeous deep water swimming pool overlooking the tropical landscaping and tranquil pond/fountain views. Other great features of this home include newer HVAC (2016), a spacious 2-car garage, large interior laundry room, and new pool pump and pipes (2021). Oakhurst Shores is known for NEVER having flooded and is just minutes from the Madeira Beach Publix, shopping, restaurants, and more! Book an appointment to see this home today!
- Elementary School: Seminole Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Seminole Middle-PN
- High School: Seminole High-PN
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: In Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Pond
- Interior Features: Eat-in Kitchen,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Split Bedroom,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Family Room,Florida Room,Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Rain Gutters,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2893
Available now at $635,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway,Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 16762.00
- Lot Dim: 85x125
- Lot Acres: 0.3800
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 13
- HOA Fees: $25 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $2
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone,In County,Paved,Unincorporated
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: None
- : 727-493-1555
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Seminole home in this zip code is
$522,500 (17.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $269/sqft,
which is 6.1% less than similar homes
in the 33772 zip code.
5536 Island Ave Seminole FL 33772
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5536 Island Ave
- Approx Payment:$3,089*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COASTAL PROPERTIES GROUP INTERNATIONAL.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8187194) located at 5536 Island Ave Seminole FL 33772, call: 813-452-4250
5536 Island Ave, Seminole FL is a single family home of 2359 sqft and
is currently priced at $635,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 10109 118Th Way in Seminole is listed at $565,000.
This home on 5536 Island Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Seminole, FL.
Lake Pearl Estates, Oak Ridge and Seminole Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8187194 has been posted on this site since 1/24/2023 (3 days ago).