5554 New Covington Dr Sarasota FL 34233 MLS A4496253
Less Photos /\
5554 New Covington Dr
Home Description: 5554 New Covington Dr
This beautiful home has 4 bedrooms (all on the 1st floor), 3 bathrooms, a 3-car garage, a large bonus room (upstairs with a separate AC system) and a large caged pool (and gazebo) all for under $500,000. Located in one of the best public school zones in the area – Ashton Elementary, Sarasota Middle and Riverview High School. But what sets this home apart from most others of similar size and configuration are the upgrades. New in 2020: All bathrooms upgraded with new cabinets, undermount sinks, faucets, toilets, light fixtures & upscale granite (level 4) in 2020 and new hot tub pump/motor. New in 2019: New solar system in 2019 so now the average electric bill is about $50 per month as opposed to an average of $250 per month on a home this size without solar panels. The most recent electric bill was $9. Also new in 2019 is a new roof (lifetime leak warranty), hybrid water heater (heat pump – low energy usage), new 135,000 btu heat pump pool heater & top of the line pool pump/motor. New in 2018: New hurricane resistant windows in 2018 that are full impact resistant up to 156 mph (no shutters to install). The home is situated on the largest lot in the subdivision and is on a cul-de-sac. It has a pretty pond right next to it, full of aquatic wild life. Wonderful bird, butterfly & wild life sanctuary behind the home. Quick easy access to I-75 with tons of restaurants, shopping, etc nearby. Pool has baby fence that is stored in shed on side of home. Plenty of parking with a 100+ foot driveway. And a remote controlled electric shade in the family room for the 8' x 8' sliding glass door.
- Elementary School: Ashton Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Deck, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Dog Run, Hurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Water Heater, Windows
- Green Energy Generation: Solar
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Public
- Lot Sqft: 9200
- Lot Acres: 0.21
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 24
- HOA Fees: $125 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $41
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Level/Flat
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Manager
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$574,373 (14.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $190/sqft,
which is 18.2% less than similar homes
in the 34233 zip code.
5554 New Covington Dr Sarasota FL 34233
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5554 New Covington Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,432*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Paradise Realty Of Sarasota.
5554 New Covington Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2629 sqft and
is currently priced at $499,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 5031 Circled Oak Dr in Sarasota is listed at $599,999.
This home on 5554 New Covington Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Cedar Grove, Bliss Estates and Southfield are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4496253 has been posted on this site since 4/6/2021 (5 days ago).