556 Dolphin Ave Se St Petersburg FL 33705 MLS U8069440
Less Photos /\
556 Dolphin Ave Se
Home Description: 556 Dolphin Ave Se
WELCOME HOME!! From the moment you pull up to the house and see the beautifully landscaped front yard, you'll realize you are someplace special. This 2 bed, 2 bath home features a wide open floor plan. It is bright and airy and has stunning water views from every room in the house. Almost everything in the house is 2 years new or newer. The completely remodeled kitchen features Cambria Britanica countertops and new stainless steel appliances including a super quiet Bosch dishwasher. The bathrooms have designer vanities. The sparkling terrazzo floors throughout the main living area and beautiful plank tile in the Florida Room make cleaning a breeze. Let's talk about he exterior features here because, once you walk into the huge backyard, you may be too captivated by the spectacular deep water canal and Tampa Bay views to notice anything else! The backyard has low maintenance Paspalum grass giving it a golf course like feel. The new seawall provides decades of worry free living. The new roof has straps to reduce the insurance premiums. The rooftop solar panels are capable of producing 9.44KW of electricity. The A/C is a high efficiency American Standard. The backyard is big enough to accommodate a pool, a Tiki and a BBQ area. Let your imagination run and create your own piece of paraduise!
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Partial
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 75
- Water Extras: Seawall - Other
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Porcelain Tile, Terrazzo
- Additional Rooms: Florida Room
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Generation: Solar
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- Lot Sqft: 9975
- Lot Acres: 0.23
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 7
- HOA Fees: $30 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $2
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In City Limits
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$260,517 (57.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $453/sqft,
which is 54.3% less than similar homes
in the 33705 zip code.
556 Dolphin Ave Se St Petersburg FL 33705
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 556 Dolphin Ave Se
For Sale Near: 556 Dolphin Ave Se
- Approx Payment:$2,967*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
556 Dolphin Ave Se, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1346 sqft and
is currently priced at $610,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1963.
A comparable home for sale at 1400 63Rd Ave S in St Petersburg is listed at $235,000.
This home on 556 Dolphin Ave Se has decreased in price by $15,000 and the last change was on 1/30/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Pinellas Point, Coquina Key and Bay Colony Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8069440 has been posted on this site since 12/28/2019 (158 days ago).