5564 Long Shore Loop # 205 Sarasota FL 34238 MLS T3216600
Less Photos /\
5564 Long Shore Loop # 205
Home Description: 5564 Long Shore Loop # 205
Stylish Craftsman style home located on pond view lot. You can see the quality of construction in this 3 bed/3 bath home w/ 3 car garage. Foyer with tray ceiling leads you into the gathering room, looking out over the pond. Open floor plan is the flowing kitchen, dining & gathering room, flanked on the 3 corners w/ the bedrooms to maximize privacy. Kitchen is a focal point, w/ Stone painted cabinets with upgraded Viatera Quartz counter tops in Celeste. Extra long island offers breakfast bar that seats 4+! Great kitchen for entertaining, tons of counter space, beautiful stainless steel appliances, including refrigerator! Walk in pantry. Look out into the gathering room, complete w/ 12' glass multi slide doors. Upgraded floor outlet has been installed. Dining room to the right of the kitchen is all open as well. Owner's suite is large & has 3 large windows across the back. En suite w/ separate raised height vanities, super shower & walk in closet. Bedroom 2 has its own private bath & Bedroom 3 is located next to the other full bath, tucked away behind gathering room. Both baths feature the same beautiful cabinets & quartz counters as the kitchen. Lots of extras like 8' interior doors, pre-plumbing for sink in laundry room, USB ports in the outlets in kitchen & owner's suite. Storage room across from laundry room. Minutes to the beach & shopping. Sunrise Preserve at Palmer Ranch is a gated community w/ resort like pool & amenities such as clubhouse, activities director, tennis, pickle and bocce ball & more. For new purchase agreements written between now and 05/31/2020 and close ON OR BEFORE 06/30/2020--Up to $7,500 CLOSING COST INCENTIVE WHEN UTILIZING MATTAMY HOME FUNDING AND MATTAMY HOME TITLE - Closing cost incentive can only be used as a financing incentive and cannot be used towards price (i.e. base price, options, lot premium, etc.) for homes that close ON OR BEFORE JUNE 30,2020 - Incentives can change at any time without notice.
- Address: 5564 Long Shore Loop # 205
- Unit Num: 205
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34238
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities
- Elementary School: Ashton Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Craftsman
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Green Water Features: Low-Flow Fixtures
Available now at $513,356
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 7500
- Lot Dim: 60x125
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 205
- HOA Fees: $254 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $254
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities
- Building Name Number: N/A
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Please see NHC for full details. Domesticated Household pets only
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$487,866 (5.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $228/sqft,
which is 7.6% less than similar homes
in the 34238 zip code.
5564 Long Shore Loop # 205 Sarasota FL 34238
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5564 Long Shore Loop # 205
For Sale Near: 5564 Long Shore Loop # 205
- Approx Payment:$2,497*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Century 21 List With Beggins.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3216600) located at 5564 Long Shore Loop # 205 Sarasota FL 34238, call: 813-527-9259
5564 Long Shore Loop # 205, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2252 sqft and
is currently priced at $513,356
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2020.
A comparable home for sale at 12483 Marsh Pointe Rd in Sarasota is listed at $550,310.
This home on 5564 Long Shore Loop # 205 has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Turtle Rock, Isles Of Sarasota and Stoneybrook Veranda Greens are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3216600 has been posted on this site since 12/26/2019 (154 days ago).