5565 Boulder Blvd Sarasota FL 34233 MLS A4512060
Less Photos /\
5565 Boulder Blvd
Home Description: 5565 Boulder Blvd
Rarely available and nicely updated maintenance free home with oversized 2 car garage. Located in fabulous Center Gate neighborhood on a quiet and private dead-end street. ASHTON ELEMENTARY, SARASOTA MIDDLE & SARASOTA HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICTS! Check out this spacious, move-in ready home with 3 bedroom/2 bath/oversized 2 car garage with a split plan and tile throughout the entire home. Brand new central heat & air conditioning system, shingle roof new in 2017. Light & bright, open concept living with newly updated kitchen in 2019 w/new stainless appliances, granite countertops and stone backsplash. Opens to dining area and great room with dramatic beamed, vaulted ceilings and wood-burning fireplace. There are 2 en suite bedrooms. The master suite has lg. walk-in closet, separate linen closet and unique master bath with entrance to charming courtyard atrium. This unique floor plan has three porches, an enclosed front porch, a charming atrium off of the main living area, the master bath and one of the guest bedrooms as well as an enclosed lanai overlooking a greenbelt with lake and private view. Baths have also been newly updated with new cherry cabinetry, marble counters and chrome hardware. Spacious oversized 2 car garage (23 wide x 20 deep) has been newly sealed with shiny flaked epoxy floor. Easy living with complete lawn maintenance and trimming, irrigation, exterior maintenance including roof and painting, pest control and community pool included in fee. Just a short walk to Urfer Park with playground, nature trails, outdoor fitness and the shops and restaurants in the Publix shopping center, Doctor's Hospital and just 3 mins. to I-75! Don't miss seeing this awesome home!
- Address: 5565 Boulder Blvd
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34233
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Buyer Approval Required,Deed Restrictions,Pool,Waterfront
- Elementary School: Ashton Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 3
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room,Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System,Rain Gutters,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $399,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Oversized
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 0.00
- Lot Acres: 0.0000
- Total Acre: Non-Applicable
- Lot Num: Unit 3
- HOA Fees: $360 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $360
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County,Street Dead-End
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes,Escrow Reserves Fund,Maintenance Grounds,Maintenance Structure,Pest Control,Pool,Private Road,Recreational Facilities
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $0
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit,Size Limit
- Pet Restrictions: Pet Limit of 2, meaning dogs and/or cats, size is limited to no more than 60 lbs. per pet. Pets must be leashed in common areas and you must pick up after pet and discard properly.
- Pet Size: Medium (36-60 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 60
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$463,209 (15.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $273/sqft,
which is 0.5% less than similar homes
in the 34233 zip code.
5565 Boulder Blvd Sarasota FL 34233
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5565 Boulder Blvd
For Sale Near: 5565 Boulder Blvd
- Approx Payment:$1,945*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX PLATINUM REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4512060) located at 5565 Boulder Blvd Sarasota FL 34233, call: (813) 223-3366
5565 Boulder Blvd, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1467 sqft and
is currently priced at $399,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4223 Sawyer Rd in Sarasota is listed at $224,900.
This home on 5565 Boulder Blvd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Sun Haven, South Gate Ridge and Sarasota Highlands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4512060 has been posted on this site since 9/12/2021 (4 days ago).