5589 Long Shore Loop # 23 Sarasota FL 34238 MLS T3216608
Less Photos /\
5589 Long Shore Loop # 23
Home Description: 5589 Long Shore Loop # 23
You can see the quality of construction in this 3 bed/3 bath, one story home w/ 3 car garage. Walk in to the foyer with tray ceiling & see all the way to the conservation area in the backyard! Open floor plan flows from the kitchen to the dining & gathering room. Three corners of the home is flanked with the bedrooms to maximize privacy. Kitchen is a focal point, featuring Downing Duraform cabinets in Linen with upgraded Viatera Quartz counter tops in Castle. Wet bar area matches the kitchen. Extra long island offers a breakfast bar that seats 4+! Dream kitchen, great for entertaining, tons of counter space, beautiful stainless steel Whirlpool appliances, microwave vented outside, gas oven & walk in pantry. Gathering room comes with upgraded floor outlet. Dining room is adjacent to the kitchen is all open as well. Owner's suite is massive & features 3 large windows across the back, great for natural lighting. En suite features separate raised height vanities, super shower & large walk in closet. Bedroom 2 & 3 both have full baths, one located inside the bedroom, the other in the hallway. Both of those baths feature the same beautiful cabinets & Castle quartz counters. Lots of extras like 8' interior doors, pre-plumbing for a sink in the laundry room, USB ports in the outlets in the kitchen & owner's suite. Minutes to the beach & shopping. Sunrise Preserve at Palmer Ranch is a gated community with resort like pool & amenities such as a clubhouse, activities director, tennis, pickle and bocce ball & more. Up to $7,500 CLOSING COST INCENTIVE WHEN UTILIZING MATTAMY HOME FUNDING AND MATTAMY HOME TITLE - Closing cost incentive can only be used as a financing incentive and cannot be used towards price (i.e. base price, options, lot premium, etc.) for homes that close ON OR BEFORE JUNE 30,2020 - Incentives can change at any time without notice.
- Address: 5589 Long Shore Loop # 23
- Unit Num: 23
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34238
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities
- Elementary School: Ashton Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Interior Features: In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Craftsman, Florida, Key West, Other
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Tile
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Green Water Features: Low-Flow Fixtures
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 8562
- Lot Dim: 60x125
- Lot Acres: 0.20
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 23
- HOA Fees: $254 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $254
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities
- Building Name Number: N/A
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Please see NHC for full details. Domesticated Household pets only
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$487,866 (8.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $214/sqft,
which is 1.5% less than similar homes
in the 34238 zip code.
5589 Long Shore Loop # 23 Sarasota FL 34238
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5589 Long Shore Loop # 23
For Sale Near: 5589 Long Shore Loop # 23
- Approx Payment:$2,582*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Century 21 List With Beggins.
5589 Long Shore Loop # 23, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2479 sqft and
is currently priced at $530,791
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2020.
A comparable home for sale at 11241 Sandhill Preserve Dr in Sarasota is listed at $564,900.
This home on 5589 Long Shore Loop # 23 has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Turtle Rock, Isles Of Sarasota and Stoneybrook Veranda Greens are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3216608 has been posted on this site since 12/26/2019 (154 days ago).