56 Island Cir Sarasota FL 34242 MLS A4459560
Less Photos /\
56 Island Cir
Home Description: 56 Island Cir
Experience the epitome of tropical waterfront living, just 2 blocks from the beach and convenient to shopping and dining in lively Siesta Key Village. Set on the Grand Canal in the family neighborhood of Palm Island – the “heart” of Siesta Key – this meticulously maintained & carefully designed concrete block home has been completely updated inside & out to create a bright and open ambiance befitting its unparalleled “island on an island” locale. Enter to the grandeur of 18’ ceilings in the living/family room, where recessed lighting and all-white touches create a warm yet elegant space for comfortable family living or entertaining on any scale. The kitchen boasts a breakfast bar, gorgeous white cabinetry with custom-designed concrete counters, induction range and convection oven and 2 full sinks. Florida-friendly landscaping offers privacy while showcasing the many outdoor recreational opportunities at your doorstep - swimming, boating, fishing, kayaking or biking. Lounge while enjoying views from the screened 2nd floor terrace or by the poolside summer kitchen and open, heated saltwater pool and spa. Watch manatees from your private Trex composite dock, just a short boat ride to the Intracoastal Waterway. Delight in the privacy of multi-level accommodations, as the master is on the 1st floor and has a voluminous closet and spacious master bath with dual vanities and spa tub.
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Pool Sweep
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Canal
- Water Name: GRAND CANAL
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 50
- Water Extras: Dock - Composite, No Wake Zone
- Water Access: Beach - Public, Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Central Vaccum, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Bedroom 1 Features: En Suite Bathroom, Tub With Shower, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: En Suite Bathroom, Stone Counters, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Contemporary, Custom
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab, Stilt/On Piling
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 5549
Available now at $1,699,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 6
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Tandem, Under Building, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Electric, Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 7350
- Lot Dim: 50X146
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 31
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Pets welcomed!
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$2,117,601 (24.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $546/sqft,
which is 6.3% less than similar homes
in the 34242 zip code.
56 Island Cir Sarasota FL 34242
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 56 Island Cir
For Sale Near: 56 Island Cir
- Approx Payment:$8,265*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4459560) located at 56 Island Cir Sarasota FL 34242, call: 813-527-9259
56 Island Cir, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 3111 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,699,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 1219 Starboard Ln in Sarasota is listed at $1,250,000.
This home on 56 Island Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Tortuga, Gulf & Bay Club and Gulf & Bay Club Bayside are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4459560 has been posted on this site since 2/14/2020 (3 days ago).