5625 Oakland Dr Tampa FL 33617 MLS T3284587
Less Photos /\
5625 Oakland Dr
Home Description: 5625 Oakland Dr
Welcome to Oak Crest. This impeccable 3bedroom, 3 full-bath ranch-style, brick & block home has much to offer. Tucked away along a cul-de-sac, just steps away from the Hillsborough River, this is the peaceful setting you've been waiting to become available in the Temple Terrace area. So Much Space! Step inside and relax. There is more than 1800 sq. ft. of updated living space inside, but it feels even larger with a wide-open dining, kitchen and living room areas! This mid-century beauty is ready for it's new owner. Take a look at the all-stainless appliances, massive French-door refrigerator and seven-bottle wine fridge. Anyone will appreciate the small touches like butcher block countertop & granite countertops, solid wood cabinets, and a vintage-themed tin backsplash. Is a 2-car garage on your checklist!? Well this garage has plenty of space, plus an attached centrally air-conditioned bonus room, perfect for a small weight room or home office. Need storage? Each bedroom has walk-in closets & each bathroom newer, beautiful vanities. This home has Tons of entertaining space inside and out. On nearly 1/3rd of an acre, there is plenty of room to grow. Add on the screened patio or build your dream pool (Plenty of room!) Plus, this home is efficient! Sturdy Block Construction, Tile roof, brand new insulation and NO water or Sewer Bills. Deep, cold water well & septic (both systems tested and serviced in 2019). No HOA/Deed Restrictions. High & Dry, No Flood Zone/Flood Insurance Required. Centrally located and convenient to Downtown, airport, universities, and Interstate.
- Elementary School: Robles-HB
- Middle School: Jennings-HB
- High School: King-HB
- Interior Features: Attic Fan, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Laminate
- Bedroom 1 Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Dining Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry, Granite Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Family Room, Great Room, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Lighting
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Brick
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
Available now at $272,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, On Street, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 12500
- Lot Acres: 0.29
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 35
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac, In County, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain
- Annual CDD FEE: $0
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$250,228 (8.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $151/sqft,
which is 6.4% less than similar homes
in the 33617 zip code.
5625 Oakland Dr Tampa FL 33617
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5625 Oakland Dr
For Sale Near: 5625 Oakland Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,378*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Vintage Homes Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3284587) located at 5625 Oakland Dr Tampa FL 33617, call: 813-452-4096
5625 Oakland Dr, Tampa FL is a single family home of 1806 sqft and
is currently priced at $272,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1961.
A comparable home for sale at 535 Broxburn Ave in Tampa is listed at $235,000.
This home on 5625 Oakland Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Herchel Heights, Temple Terrace Riverside and Temple Crest are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3284587 has been posted on this site since 1/13/2021 (4 days ago).