5660 36Th St N St Petersburg FL 33714 MLS T3232641
Less Photos /\
5660 36Th St N
Home Description: 5660 36Th St N
Why rent? Be the lucky new owner for this well maintained home with functional floor plan and and Fenced backyard for your pets to run around or RV/boat parking. It is Conveniently located in the heart of St Pete, tranquil neighborhood and the half of the street with newly built homes and easy access in a few mins to I-275 & US-19 (34th St. N), 10 mins to Downtown St Pete & Gandy Blvd and Bridges to Tampa Airport, Downtown Tampa, Sarasota, US top Beaches, restaurants and hospitals. [IMPROVEMENT] Roof replaced (June 2017), New Windows (2019), New A/C (2018) Fascia & Exterior sliding repair&replacement (2019), Fresh painting of interior and exterior (2019) and so on. Indoor Utilities room, Huge detached garage with workshop. Well (and City water both available) for car wash or water yard. Enjoy all the recent improvement and low maintenance. A lot of potential to add your personal cosmetic touch and make it your own. You will fall in love with the home and the vibe of St Pete.
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Laminate, Vinyl, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1114
Available now at $130,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Boat, Curb Parking, Driveway, Parking Pad, Under Building, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Wall/Window Unit(s)
- Heating: Wall Furnance, Wall Units / Window Unit
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6608
- Lot Dim: 48x138
- Lot Acres: 0.15
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 11
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$225,250 (73.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $164/sqft,
which is 9.1% less than similar homes
in the 33714 zip code.
5660 36Th St N St Petersburg FL 33714
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5660 36Th St N
For Sale Near: 5660 36Th St N
- Approx Payment:$659*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4197 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3232641) located at 5660 36Th St N St Petersburg FL 33714, call: 813-452-4197
5660 36Th St N, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 794 sqft and
is currently priced at $130,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1949.
A comparable home for sale at 5929 32Nd St N in St Petersburg is listed at $189,900.
This home on 5660 36Th St N has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
East Orangewood Heights, Dearmins and Highland Groves are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3232641 has been posted on this site since 3/19/2020 (21 days ago).