5712 Eagle Creek Rd Sarasota FL 34238 MLS A4583040
Less Photos /\
5712 Eagle Creek Rd
Home Description: 5712 Eagle Creek Rd
Under contract-accepting backup offers. Prepare to be wowed by the long expansive lake views from this expanded & customized Summerwood floor plan* Featuring nearly 3100 sq. ft. architectural elegance* One of the best lake lots in Hammock Preserve with no house on the right & endless water views in back* The downstairs features 3 generous bedrooms plus office/flex room & 2 baths* Upstairs is a perfect guest area with large 26x20 bonus room, custom built-ins, large bedroom & full bath* The main living area boasts of beautiful wood look tiles* Gourmet kitchen with white soft close cabinets, quartz counters, top oof the line Kitchen Aide appliances* Screened in lanai area with picture frame screening to capture the amazing view* Heated pool with aqua chairs, real Travertine marble lanai flooring* Free standing jacuzzi for your enjoyment* The garage has a four ft. extension of the depth to allow for additional storage* The current owners have done numerous upgrades & special features to please the most discriminating buyers* Hammock Preserve is a maintenance free resort style community* Fee includes landscaping, irrigation system maintenance & water, access to the state of the art clubhouse featuring an Olympic size heated pool, fitness center, firepit, tennis, bocci, pickleball & more* Located in popular Palmer Ranch near Legacy Bike Trail, shopping & minutes to world famous Siesta Key Beaches*
- Address: 5712 Eagle Creek Rd
- Levels: Two
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34238
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Hammock Preserve
- Community Features: Buyer Approval Required,Clubhouse,Community Mailbox,Deed Restrictions,Fitness Center,Gated Community - No Guard,Irrigation-Reclaimed Water,Playground,Pool,Sidewalks,Tennis Courts
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Heated,In Ground
- Spa Features: Above Ground,Heated
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room,Breakfast Room Separate,Great Room
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors,Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Building Sqft: 3897
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Zoned
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Natural Gas Connected,Public
- Lot Sqft: 8535.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2000
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 343
- HOA Fees: $1,033 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $344
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Landscaped,Level,Paved,Private,Sidewalk
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund,Maintenance Grounds,Management,Private Road,Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: see rules & regs
- : 941-487-5600
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,023,350 (7.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $356/sqft,
which is 13.2% less than similar homes
in the 34238 zip code.
5712 Eagle Creek Rd Sarasota FL 34238
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5712 Eagle Creek Rd
For Sale Near: 5712 Eagle Creek Rd
- Approx Payment:$5,351*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER REALTY.
5712 Eagle Creek Rd, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 3092 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,099,999
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4173 Hearthstone Dr in Sarasota is listed at $675,000.
This home on 5712 Eagle Creek Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Sunset, Promenade Estates and The Country Club Of Sarasota are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4583040 has been posted on this site since 9/18/2023 (7 days ago).