5714 6Th St Zephyrhills FL 33542 MLS T3298683
Less Photos /\
5714 6Th St
Home Description: 5714 6Th St
Abundant Potential for this Mix-Use property, with approximately 4,044 sq ft total Under-roof and 2,912 sq ft total Heated area. Want to get away from the cramped office and escape the Cubicle this property is Perfect for Working from Home or Generating Lease Income with the existing multiple-buildings & swimming pool Zoned FBC -T3 Urban Use, situated in the City (Center) Redevelopment District. The property has a variety of allowable Uses including: ‘Live/Work’ Residential, Multifamily, Mix-use Office & Retail. Due to the many possible uses there are 2 MLS Listings: T3298683 this Residential Listing & T3298945 the Commercial Listing. This over-sized site has 4 platted lots with 100’ frontage on 6th Street, which is 2 lanes, one-way South and a lot depth 140’ back to alley. The property is improved with 2 attached concrete block buildings, 1 attached wood frame & stucco building, an asphalt paved parking area at front & fenced. The building fronting 6th Street, built in 1976 measures 52’X 20’ plus canopy (1,352 sf under roof) was previously used for commercial purposes. The main structure is a 3 bedroom 2 bath Residence. The 56'X30' house with attached 22'X30' garage was built in 1979. House & oversized 2-car garage has approx. 2,572 sf. under roof. House has front & rear covered porches. The house attic has foam insulation to provide lower energy bills. The house faces the fenced landscaped yard and the garage which is accessed from the house opens to the alley. House & garage is also connected by covered breezeway to a 22’X16’ separate one room frame & Stucco building which has a flat roof and separate entrance door, central heat & air and wall A/C. This extra building has many possible uses such as a hobby room, music room, office etc. All other buildings have asphalt shingled roofs. At the rear of the house (S. side) is a covered porch leading to the fenced pool area having; a 6’ deep saltwater pool, solar heat & electric heater, décor deck, covered patio, wood deck and a detached utility building. The residential dwellings have many more exterior and interior features including a spacious Open Floor Plan, a gas fireplace situated in a beautiful stone faced wall in the ‘L’-shaped Great room, a central sound system for house, garage & yard with many speakers and home security features. The fiberglass & aluminum covered breezeway situated between the front building and the house has 3 sections one of which has been used as a pet kennel and bird cage.
- Middle School: Raymond B Stewart Middle-PO
- High School: Zephryhills High School-PO
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Deck, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Solar Heat, Tile
- Interior Features: Attic Fan, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Living Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Bathroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Shower No Tub, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Great Room
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Built-Up, Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2692
Available now at $280,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Alley Access, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, On Street, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- Heating: Central, Electric, Exhaust Fans, Heat Pump, Solar, Wall Units / Window Unit
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 14000
- Lot Dim: 100X140
- Lot Acres: 0.32
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 17
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Street One Way, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Zephyrhills home in this zip code is
$231,100 (17.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $146/sqft,
which is 8.2% less than similar homes
in the 33542 zip code.
5714 6Th St Zephyrhills FL 33542
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5714 6Th St
For Sale Near: 5714 6Th St
- Approx Payment:$1,419*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4288 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Bhhs Florida Properties Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3298683) located at 5714 6Th St Zephyrhills FL 33542, call: 813-452-4288
5714 6Th St, Zephyrhills FL is a single family home of 1912 sqft and
is currently priced at $280,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 5152 16Th St in Zephyrhills is listed at $154,900.
This home on 5714 6Th St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Zephyrhills, FL.
Zephyr Ridge, Crystal Springs Colony Farms and Silver Oaks are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3298683 has been posted on this site since 4/6/2021 (11 days ago).