5719 21St W St Bradenton FL 34207 MLS A4589950
Less Photos /\
5719 21St W St
Home Description: 5719 21St W St
Under contract-accepting backup offers. Welcome to this charming single family home for sale in Bradenton. Located in a desirable area, this property has 1,472 square feet of living space under heat and air plus offers convenient access to shopping centers and beautiful beaches without Deed Restrictions or Homeowners Assocation.
With 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this block home provides ample space for comfortable living. Additionally, there is a bonus room that can easily be converted into a third bedroom (previously permitted as a 3rd bedroom), offering flexibility for your needs. Metal Roof 2021, HVAC 2019, and Pella hurricane windows added to 65% of the home 2019.
The fenced yard, complete with a shed, and lanai provides privacy and a secure space for outdoor activities. The one-car garage provides convenient parking and storage options. Separate laundry room located inside the garage and an exterior plug just for your generator!
Inside, you'll find built-in features that add character and functionality to the home. The block construction ensures durability and stability, while the remodeled guest bathroom adds a touch of modernity.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to own this lovely home in South Bradenton. Schedule a viewing and start envisioning your life in this wonderful property!
- Elementary School: Barbara A. Harvey Elementary
- Middle School: Electa Arcotte Lee Magnet
- High School: Bayshore High
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),L Dining,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Laminate,Terrazzo
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Built-In Shelving
- Living Room Features: Built-In Shelving,Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room
- Exterior Features: Private Mailbox,Rain Gutters,Sprinkler Metered,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 2136
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,On Street
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Wall/Window Unit(s)
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Public,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7562.00
- Lot Dim: 72x105
- Lot Acres: 0.1700
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 27
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County
- Building Num Floors: 1
- : 941-932-8550
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$325,350 (3.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $214/sqft,
which is 28.7% less than similar homes
in the 34207 zip code.
5719 21St W St Bradenton FL 34207
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5719 21St W St
- Approx Payment:$1,532*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of MARCUS & COMPANY REALTY.
5719 21St W St, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 1472 sqft and
is currently priced at $315,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 513 67Th Avenue W Ter in Bradenton is listed at $159,900.
This home on 5719 21St W St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Holiday Heights, Patrison and Sarabay Coves are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4589950 has been posted on this site since 11/19/2023 (13 days ago).