5729 Hydrangea Cir Sarasota FL 34238 MLS N6118006
Less Photos /\
5729 Hydrangea Cir
Home Description: 5729 Hydrangea Cir
Arbor Lakes at Palmer Ranch is one of the most desiring neighborhoods in all of Sarasota County. This spectacular home is conveniently located on a quiet cul-de-sac street perched on a gorgeous water view lot. This quality built Taylor Morrison home is the most sought after Magellan floor plan that caters to 5,000 square feet of 6 spacious bedroom, 4 bathrooms, with an office/Den, and a huge upstairs loft and a second master bedroom suite! Endless Opportunities exist in this expansive home with the perfect setup for a Theater Room, Workout Room, Kids Play Room, Gaming Area and MUCH MORE! Enjoy your backyard oasis with the most stunning sunset and sunrise views. Private & Luscious landscaping add the perfect touch of curb appeal to this charming home. In your Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen, you’ll instantly notice the oversized island with incredible entertaining space equipped with gas stove top, quartz counters, stainless steel appliances, double ovens, custom shape island & custom tile back splash. Admire the formal dining room’s charming touch of custom wainscoting trim.First Floor Master Suite offers stunning water views with a master bathroom suite featuring dual sinks, dual vanities, oversized relaxing soaking tub with, walk in shower, and a huge walk in closet. Enjoy First Floor Laundry Room with a sink and plenty of cabinet space! Modern gray tile flows throughout the main living areas and brand new 2021 fresh luscious flows all through the upstairs and the home. This spacious two story home has an abundance of windows that allow natural light to pour in with blinds throughout. Open stairway leads to expansive loft with endless opportunities! You'll notice a Second Master Bedroom along with 4 additional rooms and 2 additional bathrooms. There is plenty of room for a pool if you would like to have one installed. Arbor Lakes Gorgeous Amenity Center with LOW HOA & NO CDD offers all of the amenities including: pool spa & outdoor area, volleyball, basketball, splash pad, pirate park playscape, fire pit and more! Minutes to Siesta Key Beach & Downtown Sarasota along with all the shopping, entertainment, legacy trail and the TOP A-rated schools including Ashton Elementary or a bus to Pine View, YOUR DREAM HOME AWAITS!! Schedule your showing today! CHECK OUT THE 3D TOUR!
- Address: 5729 Hydrangea Cir
- Levels: Two
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34238
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Arbor Lakes On Palmer Ranch
- Community Features: Association Recreation - Owned,Deed Restrictions,Fishing,Irrigation-Reclaimed Water,Park,Playground,Pool,Sidewalks
- Elementary School: Ashton Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Lake
- Interior Features: Dormitorio Principal Arriba,High Ceilings,In Wall Pest System,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,L Dining,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Stone Counters,Tray Ceiling(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range Hood,Tankless Water Heater,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile
- Media Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks,Garden Bath,Granite Counters,Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Bathroom 2 Features: Granite Counters,Shower No Tub
- Bathroom 3 Features: Dual Sinks,Garden Bath,Granite Counters,Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Closet Pantry,Island,Stone Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Game Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Architectural Style: Craftsman
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Building Sqft: 5886
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bedroom 2||18x14||Second||Carpet|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener,Tandem
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Zoned
- Heating: Central,Electric,Heat Pump,Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Fiber Optics,Natural Gas Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10202.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2300
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 70
- HOA Fees: $523 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $174
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac,In County,Level,Paved,Sidewalk
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes,Escrow Reserves Fund,Fidelity Bond,Pool,Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions,Number Limit,Yes
- Pet Restrictions: No pit bull, presa canario, cross breeds of those, or breeds known for vicious behavior. Dogs and cats - total limit of 3.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,066,633 (7.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $234/sqft,
which is 3.1% less than similar homes
in the 34238 zip code.
5729 Hydrangea Cir Sarasota FL 34238
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5729 Hydrangea Cir
- Approx Payment:$5,594*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of CORNERSTONE REAL ESTATE OF SOUTHWEST FLORIDA.
5729 Hydrangea Cir, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 4918 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,150,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 5763 Liatris Cir in Sarasota is listed at $849,000.
This home on 5729 Hydrangea Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Silver Oak, Deer Creek and Prestancia are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6118006 has been posted on this site since 10/12/2021 (6 days ago).