5753 Tristino Ln Sarasota FL 34238 MLS A4473689
Less Photos /\
5753 Tristino Ln
Home Description: 5753 Tristino Ln
* EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN AND UPDATED * PERFECTLY APPOINTED * REFINED AND ELEGANT TOUCHES THROUGHOUT THE PROPERTY * Built solid by DiVosta and built to last. This poured concrete & steel-reinforced construction is great protection from hurricanes. This elegant villa has been maintained and upgraded throughout. Recently repainted by the association, new Trane Air Conditioner with heat pump, new flat-top range in 2018, new top load washer in 2018, new Bosch dishwasher in 2013 and new dryer in 2013. There are many other newer items though out. This property has been perfectly maintained. Village Walk is an exceptional community with two large pools. The first is a huge geothermal resort style pool. There is also a lap pool with lines and separation. Clubhouse has 24 hour state of the art fitness center, 6 tennis courts, lending library with computers, grand hall with fireplace, meeting room, party room and card room. There is a catering kitchen, gift shop, deli, bank, post office, hair salon, gas station and many miles of biking or walking trails within and throughout the community.
- Address: 5753 Tristino Ln
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34238
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Pickleball Court(s), Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Ashton Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Bamboo, Ceramic Tile
- Bathroom 1 Features: Dual Sinks, Shower No Tub
- Bedroom 2 Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Family Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Granite Counters
- Laundry Features: Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances
- Indoor Air Quality: Whole House Vacuum System
- Building Sqft: 2124
Available now at $349,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 5010
- Lot Acres: 0.12
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 985
- HOA Fees: $1,090 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $363
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Villa
- Property Desc: Modular
- Location: In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Disaster Mitigation: Fire Resistant Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Building Name Number: 5753
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: No
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$400,347 (14.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $207/sqft,
which is 5.8% less than similar homes
in the 34238 zip code.
5753 Tristino Ln Sarasota FL 34238
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,702*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Sarasota Home Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4473689) located at 5753 Tristino Ln Sarasota FL 34238, call: 813-527-9259
5753 Tristino Ln, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1693 sqft and
is currently priced at $349,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
This home on 5753 Tristino Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Isles Of Sarasota, Turtle Rock and Stoneybrook Veranda Greens are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4473689 has been posted on this site since 8/2/2020 (8 days ago).