5757 Groundsel Cir Sarasota FL 34238 MLS C7444608
Less Photos /\
5757 Groundsel Cir
Home Description: 5757 Groundsel Cir
Don't miss out on the rare opportunity to own a home in the popular gated premier community of Arbor Lakes on Palmer Ranch. This 4 bedroom/ 3 bathroom plus bonus den/ flex room home sets on a corner lot on a cul-de-sac street with a large fenced back yard with plenty of room to design your own custom pool. Upgrades galore include...top of the line wood plank ceramic tile & art niches throughout the living areas, stone counter tops in the kitchen and all bathrooms, 42 in wood cabinetry, large butler's pantry, center island/breakfast bar in this open concept living/dining/kitchen area...perfect for entertaining, lanai is stubbed out for a future summer kitchen. Master bedroom features a 12 x 8 walk-in closet with custom painted flooring, master bath with dual sinks, garden tub and walk-in shower. No expense was spared with the custom touches throughout this gorgeous home. Arbor Lakes' low HOA fee includes a wide array of amenities...a heated resort style pool with a separate kid's water play park, basketball court, sand volley ball court, covered pavilion & grilling stations, fire pit area, playground & dog park...all of this in Sarasota's A-rated (Ashton Elementary, Riverview High) school zone. Quick access to I-75, award winning Siesta Key Beach, shopping, restaurants, parks & much more! Homes in this neighborhood are rarely available & do not last long!! Please schedule an appoint to see this home now!
- Elementary School: Ashton Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Island, Stone Counters, Walk-In Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Granite Counters, Stone Counters, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3075
Available now at $599,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 10724
- Lot Acres: 0.25
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 200
- HOA Fees: $523 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $174
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Please see HOA docs for breed restrictions
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$807,362 (34.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $251/sqft,
which is 1.4% less than similar homes
in the 34238 zip code.
5757 Groundsel Cir Sarasota FL 34238
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5757 Groundsel Cir
For Sale Near: 5757 Groundsel Cir
- Approx Payment:$2,918*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Palm Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# C7444608) located at 5757 Groundsel Cir Sarasota FL 34238, call: 813-527-9259
5757 Groundsel Cir, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2389 sqft and
is currently priced at $599,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3973 Boca Pointe Dr in Sarasota is listed at $725,000.
This home on 5757 Groundsel Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Huntington Pointe, Deer Creek and Stonebridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS C7444608 has been posted on this site since 6/10/2021 (4 days ago).