5801 Dartmouth N Ave St Petersburg FL 33710 MLS U8144230
Reduced By $4,100
last change 12/1/2021
Less Photos /\
5801 Dartmouth N Ave
Home Description: 5801 Dartmouth N Ave
Super Clean. Super Cute. Move-in Ready! No HOA. NO FLOOD INSURANCE! Make plans to see this Bungalow located on the brick streets of east Lake Pasadena neighborhood. This tastefully remodeled, concrete block home offers: Newer Roof(2018), Newer A/C(2018), Updated Electric(2020), Updated Plumbing(2018), Newer Thermal-Pane, Insulated Windows(2018), Hybrid Water Heater(2020), Solar Panel System(2020). The kitchen has Hardwood Cabinets with “soft-touch” closing(2018), Stainless Steel Appliances(2018), and granite countertops. As you approach the front door, you will immediately fall in love with the Covered, Front Porch. Spend hours relaxing and enjoying your favorite beverages! Upon entering you are met with fields of Bamboo Flooring and Porcelain Tile. Open Floor Plan concept with Living/Dining combo. Both Bathrooms are updated(2018, 2021). Enclosed, tiled, Florida Room off the Master Bedroom(16x14). The backyard has a Newer Storage Shed(2020) and plenty of room for a pool. Parking for a Boat or RV. House is equipped with Hurricane Shutters for added Peace of Mind! 1-Car Garage w/Opener. Minutes from Gulfport beach, dining and shopping district. Minutes from Downtown St Pete, The PIER, and World Class Beaches. Hop on the Pinellas Trail and bike for hours/miles!
- Elementary School: Azalea Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Azalea Middle-PN
- High School: Boca Ciega High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,L Dining,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Bamboo,Tile
- Additional Rooms: Florida Room,Great Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Bungalow,Florida
- Exterior Features: Fence,Hurricane Shutters,Lighting,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Generation: Solar
- Building Sqft: 1783
Available now at $374,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Boat,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Ground Level,Off Street
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Solar,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6808.00
- Lot Dim: 61x111
- Lot Acres: 0.1600
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 10
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Street Brick
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$416,985 (11.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $298/sqft,
which is 4.8% less than similar homes
in the 33710 zip code.
5801 Dartmouth N Ave St Petersburg FL 33710
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5801 Dartmouth N Ave
For Sale Near: 5801 Dartmouth N Ave
- Approx Payment:$1,824*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8144230) located at 5801 Dartmouth N Ave St Petersburg FL 33710, call: 813-452-4250
5801 Dartmouth N Ave, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1256 sqft and
is currently priced at $374,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2923 52Nd N St in St Petersburg is listed at $350,000.
This home on 5801 Dartmouth N Ave has decreased in price by $4,100 and the last change was on 12/1/2021.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Pine Glade, Garden Manor and Jungle Country Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8144230 has been posted on this site since 11/24/2021 (9 days ago).