5811 Interbay Blvd Tampa FL 33611 MLS T3311147
Less Photos /\
5811 Interbay Blvd
Home Description: 5811 Interbay Blvd
This one-of-a-kind custom contemporary Mediterranean is entered through a welcoming front courtyard that assures privacy and creates a lovely little garden space upon entry. There is also a large walled courtyard on the west side of the home that is viewed from the living/dining room, family room and 4th bedroom/study…and from the oversized roof top balcony off the primary bedroom. This is a home with an abundance of windows and French doors filling the home with natural light at all hours of the day! Saltillo tile flows throughout the downstairs and engineered wood upstairs assure ease of maintenance. Upstairs are three ensuite bedrooms off a central loft area, plus the laundry room. There is one large bedroom downstairs that would be ideal as a study or home office and has French doors opening to the side courtyard. Arched windows in both the living room and family room are yet another nice design feature as well as Venetian plaster walls throughout the home. Both the kitchen and family room overlook the inviting tropically landscaped pool area in addition to having French doors to the side courtyard and a half bath for guests. The kitchen features concrete counters, a copper sink, professional style gas range and a built-in refrigerator. The large center island with butcher block counters offers a dine in area in addition to being a great workspace. The side entry garage has a utility sink and there is additional storage in the large shed tucked away on the east side of the home. A great location with easy access to downtown Tampa, the Crosstown expressway, the Gandy bridge, and MacDill AFB.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Tile
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Living Room
- Floor Covering: Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 3 Features: En Suite Bathroom, Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Tub With Shower
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry, Island
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Tub With Shower, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Inside Utility, Loft
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Membrane, Tile
- Building Sqft: 3648
Available now at $850,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Ground Level
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7500
- Lot Dim: 50x150
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 20
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, In City Limits, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See Hillsborough County for any pet restrictions.
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$782,701 (7.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $309/sqft,
which is 6.6% less than similar homes
in the 33611 zip code.
5811 Interbay Blvd Tampa FL 33611
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5811 Interbay Blvd
For Sale Near: 5811 Interbay Blvd
- Approx Payment:$4,135*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3311147) located at 5811 Interbay Blvd Tampa FL 33611, call: 813-452-4096
5811 Interbay Blvd, Tampa FL is a single family home of 2750 sqft and
is currently priced at $850,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3301 W Villa Rosa St in Tampa is listed at $800,000.
This home on 5811 Interbay Blvd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Greggs Sub Of Blocks, Southside and Oakland Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3311147 has been posted on this site since 6/7/2021 (7 days ago).