5814 Esker Falls Ln Lithia FL 33547 MLS T3250301
Less Photos /\
5814 Esker Falls Ln
Home Description: 5814 Esker Falls Ln
Welcome home to your beautifully designed piece of paradise. This home offers 2900 sq ft with
4 bedrooms/3.5 bathrooms along with a private plunge pool. As you walk up to the front of this well-maintained home, you will
experience the comforts of southern living with a front porch/paver walkway looking onto the communities "Central Park". Plenty of green space to enjoy without the hassle of the upkeep. Once you enter your home, feel the comforts of an open floor
plan with an oversize island as the centerpiece of the kitchen. Enjoy cooking on your natural gas cooktop while looking out
into the family space. Need some peace and quiet? Head upstairs to find a spacious loft along with three bedrooms. Here you
have your master bedroom with a large walk-in closet. The master bathroom has been recently redesigned with glass subway tile
and travertine accents. Your custom laundry room is conveniently located on the second floor. Downstairs offers a first-floor
bedroom with ensuite for any guests. This house does not lack the extra storage you need, with plenty of closets to tuck away
all those "extra" things you have. You will also find a custom plantation shutter throughout the entire home. Sliding pocket
doors allow the inside and outside space to become one. Outside, you have a saltwater pool with many features to offer
(negative edge, ten therapy jets, air blower, LED color changing lighting, two laminars, and waterfall with fire feature)
which can all be conveniently controlled by your smart device. The back lanai offers a panoramic screen enclosure with
travertine tile and mature tropical landscaping making it feel like your own private retreat.
- Address: 5814 Esker Falls Ln
- Levels: Two
- City: Lithia
- Zip: 33547
- County: Hillsborough
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Maintenance, Park, Playground, Pool, Trails
- Elementary School: Stowers Elementary
- Middle School: Barrington Middle
- High School: Newsome-HB
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Deck, Fiber Optic Lighting, Fiberglass, Heated, In Ground, Infinity, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Cover
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile, Travertine
- Bedroom 1 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Garden Bath
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Architectural Style: Craftsman, Traditional
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3813
Available now at $499,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Alley Access, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, On Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6000
- Lot Dim: 50x120
- Lot Acres: 0.14
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 3
- HOA Fees: $412 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $34
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Sidewalk
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,894
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Maintenance Grounds, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities, Trash
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Lithia home in this zip code is
$448,133 (10.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $172/sqft,
which is 8.9% less than similar homes
in the 33547 zip code.
5814 Esker Falls Ln Lithia FL 33547
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5814 Esker Falls Ln
For Sale Near: 5814 Esker Falls Ln
- Approx Payment:$2,432*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Florida Executive Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3250301) located at 5814 Esker Falls Ln Lithia FL 33547, call: 813-452-4096
5814 Esker Falls Ln, Lithia FL is a single family home of 2909 sqft and
is currently priced at $499,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2017.
A comparable home for sale at 16146 Bridgepark Dr in Lithia is listed at $389,900.
This home on 5814 Esker Falls Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Lithia, FL.
Dorman Meadows, Fishhawk Ranch Towncenter and Fishhawk Ranch are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3250301 has been posted on this site since 6/30/2020 (6 days ago).