5815 Brunner Ct Palmetto FL 34221 MLS A4496705
Less Photos /\
5815 Brunner Ct
Home Description: 5815 Brunner Ct
MLS#4496705 Built by Taylor Morrison~ Ready Now!!! The breezy Aruba floor plan has the feel of a much larger home. This home boasts an expansive open concept space! The main living spaces of the Aruba includes both formal and casual dining areas, an upgraded gourmet kitchen with painted gray cabinets and quartz countertops. The kitchen includes a working island, so the cook is never left out of the conversation with family or friends. A lanai accessible from the gathering room brings natural light to the home with pocket sliding doors bringing in natural sunlight. The Owner's suite features a large frameless shower with a rain showerhead and the convenience of two separate sinks. A private commode and access to two walk-in closets and pocket sliding doors to your lanai round out this relaxing retreat! The study boasts french doors that allows work at home in a beautiful and functional setting. 8' interior doors and gorgeous wood laminate floors are just a few of the upgrades you will see! Structural options added to 5815 Brunner Court include: Front Porch, Study in lieu of bedroom 3, Gourmet Kitchen, Pocket Sliding Doors and 8' Interior Doors.
- Elementary School: James Tillman Elementary
- Middle School: Lincoln Middle
- High School: Palmetto High
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Tankless Water Heater
- Floor Covering: Laminate, Tile
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Craftsman
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2364
Available now at $452,434
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Ground Level
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 7604
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 324
- HOA Fees: $446 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $148
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac, Oversized Lot
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,202
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Number Limit
- Pet Restrictions: See Sales Agent for Restrictions
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Palmetto home in this zip code is
$383,291 (15.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $256/sqft,
which is 1.6% less than similar homes
in the 34221 zip code.
5815 Brunner Ct Palmetto FL 34221
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5815 Brunner Ct
For Sale Near: 5815 Brunner Ct
- Approx Payment:$2,201*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Taylor Morrison Rlty Of Fla.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4496705) located at 5815 Brunner Ct Palmetto FL 34221, call: 813-452-4165
5815 Brunner Ct, Palmetto FL is a single family home of 1768 sqft and
is currently priced at $452,434
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 415 14Th Ave W in Palmetto is listed at $199,900.
This home on 5815 Brunner Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palmetto, FL.
Hammocks At Riviera Dunes, Fairways At Imperial and Bay Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4496705 has been posted on this site since 4/6/2021 (11 days ago).