5830 28Th St S St Petersburg FL 33712 MLS T3284534
Less Photos /\
5830 28Th St S
Home Description: 5830 28Th St S
2 Level single family home, built in 1995, original owner. Large Oak Tree in front yard, landscaped, quiet neighborhood on City street that dead ends in cul-de-sac. Neighborhood traffic. Nice well-kept homes and neighborhood.
- Elementary School: Maximo Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Bay Point Middle-PN
- High School: Lakewood High-PN
- Private Pool: N
- Spa Features: Above Ground, Heated
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Bathroom 1 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Closet Pantry, Dual Sinks, Tub With Shower
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tile Counters
- Bedroom 1 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Florida Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Built-In Shelving, Closet Pantry, Dual Sinks, Granite Counters
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Florida Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Awning(s), Fenced, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances, Insulation, Thermostat
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Indoor Air Quality: HVAC Filter MERV 8+, No Smoking-Interior Buildg
- Building Sqft: 3887
Available now at $575,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7920
- Lot Dim: 72x110
- Lot Acres: 0.18
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 6
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Fire/Smoke Detection Integration
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$492,313 (14.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $165/sqft,
which is 42.7% less than similar homes
in the 33712 zip code.
5830 28Th St S St Petersburg FL 33712
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5830 28Th St S
- Approx Payment:$2,797*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Addvantage Real Estate Services Llc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3284534) located at 5830 28Th St S St Petersburg FL 33712, call: 813-452-4250
5830 28Th St S, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 3487 sqft and
is currently priced at $575,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1995.
A comparable home for sale at 1401 Preston St S in St Petersburg is listed at $249,900.
This home on 5830 28Th St S has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Halls Central, West Wedgewood Park and Point Terrace are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3284534 has been posted on this site since 1/12/2021 (6 days ago).