5836 Windermere Dr Palm Harbor FL 34685 MLS T3257004
Less Photos /\
5836 Windermere Dr
Home Description: 5836 Windermere Dr
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, Fully & Tastefully Updated 4/3/3 Pool Home on a large corner lot with Serene POND Views right in your own back yard! Located in the Highly Desired Gated Community of Glenridge East, this small community surrounded by conservation land offers quiet privacy and friendly neighbors...a great place to call home! You'll fall in love the moment you walk in to see this Expansive Open, Split Floor Plan with the Living room & Dining room upon entry with Vaulted Ceilings, New Light Fixtures and built-in shelving. The Kitchen is a Chef's delight with Solid Wood Cabinets, New Granite, New Glass Backsplash, New Stainless Steel Appliances & New Pendant lighting in 2018. The Kitchen & Breakfast Bar opens into the Large Family Room with Vaulted Ceilings, New Ceiling Fan, Beautiful Stack Stone detail around the Wood-Burning Fireplace and Triple Pocket Doors that lead to the Lanai and Pool! The 3 guest bedrooms on this side of the home are all perfectly sized with the 4th bedroom and Pool Bath having a privacy door from the Family Room (great teenager or in-law possibility). The Master Bedroom is a retreat in itself! Vaulted Ceilings, Laminate flooring, slider to the pool with a very spacious Spa-Like En-suite loaded with the Elegance of Travertine Tile, split dual sinks offering a dressing area with lots of cabinets and a California Walk-in closet with the Master Bathroom offering a separate vanity, soaker/garden tub and walk-in shower. Granite in all bathrooms, beautiful cabinetry and tile work! The Large Indoor Laundry Room with utility sink and storage cabinets will make Laundry time a Breeze! With four sets of sliding doors leading to the Covered Lanai and Screened Pool area, you're sure to bring the outdoors in while you relax, grill and enjoy swimming Pond-side! Upgrades in 2018 also include: Popcorn Ceiling Removal throughout entire interior, New Interior & Exterior Paint, Surround Sound Speakers in Living Rm, Family Rm & Back Patio/Lanai, Laminate flooring in the 3 Guest Bedrooms, Closet Doors throughout replaced with New Plantation style bi-folds for added elegance. Roof in 2013 & New Pool Pump & Salt System (2020).
- Address: 5836 Windermere Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Palm Harbor
- Zip: 34685
- County: Pinellas
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Playground, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Cypress Woods Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Carwise Middle-PN
- High School: East Lake High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Pond
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 101
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Granite Counters
- Living Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Master Bedroom Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Garden Bath, Granite Counters, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3325
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Public
- Lot Sqft: 11110
- Lot Dim: 101x110
- Lot Acres: 0.26
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 41
- HOA Fees: $200 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $66
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, Cul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Unincorporated
- Monthly Maintenance: $58
- Maintenance Includes: Manager, Recreational Facilities
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$515,307 (15.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $189/sqft,
which is 0.1% less than similar homes
in the 34685 zip code.
5836 Windermere Dr Palm Harbor FL 34685
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5836 Windermere Dr
For Sale Near: 5836 Windermere Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,170*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Serene Realty Llc.
5836 Windermere Dr, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 2360 sqft and
is currently priced at $446,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1988.
A comparable home for sale at 4474 Worthington Ct in Palm Harbor is listed at $535,000.
This home on 5836 Windermere Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Ellinwood, Golfside and Kylemont are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3257004 has been posted on this site since 8/2/2020 (8 days ago).